RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Honestly Yuri I hope mandatory pits will back next times, because I cant drive the whole race with one tyres (and few drivers for sure too) and I also cant do pit stop, because nobody makes pit, in case I would make pit I have race over... and mandatory pit stops always made interesting pit fights in strategy, I liked it more then this

but it is up to you mate

that was so fun
race 1 i swear i was 21st but so close over the line

race 2 me vs ethan bass was the greatest fight going - lasted all race but he eventually pipped me by being a bit crafty comin out of the last turn of the last lap - awesome race ethan
might make a vid of me vs ethans highlights

gr all and hopes 2 race with u guys again

Good fights going on, shame I couldn't quite get in on the action. Never had the acceleration down the straights to even attempt a pass, so for both races I felt like I was doing an F1 race, can close the gap but thats all.

Sorry M. Van Sheppingen for my stupidty in race 1, I hit brakes and lost control while trying to turn, was running seriously bad brakes. I suppose you returned the favour in race 2 as I needed a new door on my left side, it was a nice shape when I finished, but this makes it racing and fun :)

Oh well not bad for my first ever drive in the Volvo S60 "heap of junk" at this track.

Congrats to winners / podium and everyone who took part :)

Good fights going on, shame I couldn't quite get in on the action. Never had the acceleration down the straights to even attempt a pass, so for both races I felt like I was doing an F1 race, can close the gap but thats all.

Sorry M. Van Sheppingen for my stupidty in race 1, I hit brakes and lost control while trying to turn, was running seriously bad brakes. I suppose you returned the favour in race 2 as I needed a new door on my left side, it was a nice shape when I finished, but this makes it racing and fun :)

Oh well not bad for my first ever drive in the Volvo S60 "heap of junk" at this track.

Congrats to winners / podium and everyone who took part :)

Ya we are even :)

See ya next race \o/

Honestly Yuri I hope mandatory pits will back next times, because I cant drive the whole race with one tyres (and few drivers for sure too) and I also cant do pit stop, because nobody makes pit, in case I would make pit I have race over... and mandatory pit stops always made interesting pit fights in strategy, I liked it more then this

but it is up to you mate

but sometime this is also great ...race like that learn u how to save ur tyres and here u also have a lot of strategy when u will push a liitle more or wait .....great Yuri it was realy great race with a lot of fights..

I am soo sorry for punting some of you, it was absolutely not intential. I guess I'm having a bad day nothing went the way I wanted it to.

I feel really bad because of my bad driving tonight. I stopped and waited on everyone that I hit.

Hampus we all have bad days and make mistakes, keep your chin up m8..

Great nights racing guys really enjoyed it

Quali: i ran a good pace with 1 mistake which put me 3rd, Jesper 2nd and Nicolas 1st

Race 1:

The lights go off and i make a good start and hold my position and try and stay close to Jesper and Nicolas, Lap 3 Jesper puts a move on Nicolas in T1 and takes the lead, I am right on Nicolas tail and try every move in the book to get by but he hangs tough. Lap 6 and i make a move into T2 for the inside of Nicolas and we touch sending him a bit sideways and that lets Jesper strecth his lead even more. Lap 7 and Nicolas runs onto the gravel in the last corner. That gifts me P2, I can see Jesper about 4 seconds up the road and try my best to close the gap but couldnt. It ended up a lonely race to the line, Karl was in p3 about 5 seconds and Jeper kept strecting the lead little by little. Ended up p2.

Race 2:

I changed my tyre presure as my tyres were scrap about 18 minutes into race 1 and it was a bad mistake, lets just say it made it worse lol Starting 7th the lights go out and its a mad dash to T1 i make a good start and holding my own and in P5 goin into L2. Every 1 was running a strong pace and really hard to overtake. I put a move on wesley into T2 on L6 for P4 and start to put the pressure on Geoffrey. I finally make a move L8 and out brake Geoffrey going into the last corner and we swap a bit of paint and i am in P3, The leaders are about 5 sec ahead of me by this stage and i try my best to close the gap. My tyres go of even earlier this time about L12 i lose the car a couple of times and nearly run onto the gravel so i just play it safe and bring home for P3 behind Karl and Giorgio.

Karl, Giorgio and i all score 14 points for 1st well done guys

Congrats Simon on your 100th race hope it went well and you had fun.

Thanks to Yuri and RD for this event and look forward to racing with you guys soon

Thanks for tonight guys was good fun

Quali - 1st, was really happy with my lap, not bad for someone that uses buttons :p

Race 1 - DNF (DQ)

Got a good start and was leading for the first 3 laps. I always struggle with the car in Race, it is always a lot different to quali, and so it just oversteers like crazy, I dont know if this is because I use buttons or just down to car setup.

Anyway was in 2nd and the all of a sudden got a stop n go, so I went in and the stop and go didnt go away, then I went in again and it didnt go, then went in again....didnt go and then finally it DQ me haha, not sure if it was a glitch.

Race 2 DNF

Started 25th got up to 7th but then the people i was behind tangled up abit and so i went up the inside and they closed there door resulting into me tapping them, so i followed the rules and waited for him so I ended up in 14th, Got back up to 10th and the guy ahead went off at last corner....came back across the track into me....hit me and then went off. So I guess RD would think that was my fault so instead of getting in trouble I just quit.

Even if I am involved in someone going off and they hit me, i still wait for them just incase I get told off.

Maybe someone can clear me up on what i should do in situations like that.

Any was a good night

Thanks guys

Good job to Jesper tonight and Reggie you both were very fast in quali and race

Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%