RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

heh!

I'am beginner in WTCC but im geting better every time i race it. In GT-Legends i'am fast. Two month a go, when i buy this race07, i notise that i was very very slow. Almost made me grying of it(where do i lost my driving skills?):) Last night was a first time i try to setup my car more to me. I like understeer setups because it's allow to me drive easily with four wheel. The thing is that WTCC cars tires wount like it so much as i do In both races the pitradio says my tires was worn. Still got lot to do, to make my self trhough the pre-q. I'm so dam slow in Qs.

I hope that last race show my place but to be honest, more than 200 drivers are takeing part of the season pre-q and those 200 drivers didn't drive yesterday.

However it really felt good to be fastest man onto track:)

Group 2

First time race with all and a great time it was, stuck at the back of the grid! lol but still the fun part was there and that's what count's to me.
Sadly both races my engine went BANG!!! so if any one has good set up's for alfas then please send them to me if only part set it's a start :) as for race one there was a seat that come and went with bad lag and to stop my self taking him out i went down the grears to fast and the rest was history!!! but that's racing.

So thanks all and look forward to the next race

• Andy Marsden

In can manage a 51.2 on the SimBin DRY setup, though that is with 25 laps worth of fuel. With less fuel and a bit more effort I could get below 50.

Andy

With the same setup (nothing changed) in Practice mode I've managed 49.475 with just a few laps training. So now you know that you probably will see times in the 48's or maybe even 47's when the aliens sits down and fine tune the car.;)

I've managed a 48.2 with definate room for improvement without changing my current setup. With some more tweaking I'm aiming for sub 47. If im managing that, what will the 'aliens' achieve?

This is him: http://forum.racedepartment.com/member.php?u=41

And he drives and looks like this:

Alien1_3.jpg

Who is this famous Mr Sander?

full name: Sander Hogendoorn, the Über-Alien in the first WTCC tournament we did at the old RPM site (remember my three stopngo's at Monza, Bram?).
Not only did he win, he mostly left Neo aka Attila Domjan behind, which - we think - is quite a feat. Hope you two will meet one day, with Atti, Rami and various other aliens around.

btw: Bram won the first event at Monza, you could actually see his grin in the forum.

full name: Sander Hogendoorn, the Über-Alien in the first WTCC tournament we did at the old RPM site (remember my three stopngo's at Monza, Bram?).
Not only did he win, he mostly left Neo aka Attila Domjan behind, which - we think - is quite a feat. Hope you two will meet one day, with Atti, Rami and various other aliens around.

btw: Bram won the first event at Monza, you could actually see his grin in the forum.

Are you kidding me, he was ahead of Attila Ô.o

Ok .. that's kind of .. weird? That's quite fast, lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back