AC Race #1 Back to the Sixties@Bridgehampton, Tuesday 7th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
SGP says 40mins

Screenshot 2021-09-07 140353.png

...so I'm hoping the 60mins in the thread is a typo, or it will be a tyre and fuel stop :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks for organising tonight @HF2000 really enjoyed the workout race, I am so effing knackered, was fine until 25mins, then it was 'hang on for grim death 'till the end' :roflmao:

Huge congrats to the podium guys... well to all 4 in front, would have been a lonely race other than watching Reik and Axel having a ding-dong battle for 40 mins, fantastic racing from you guys :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the event tonight guys. Just couldn't get away from work. :(
Well, I was actually home in time to join, but I had a hectict day at work. I was hot and tired, and tbh it slipped my mind. I wouldn't have had time to prepare or get settled, so it's maybe best I didn't join. I have set alarms for all the remaining events in the championship, so I fully expect to be present for all of them.
Sorry again for missing today's race. :(

Took me the whole bleeding race to learn how to drive the thing, that Rotter Han went by, tried the best I could to catch him, in the end, no go. :(
Thought I was in for a battle with Allan, but he did a sand Dune trip before I did a sand dune trip.:roflmao::unsure: Great battLe whist it lasted Allan.
in the end much to my surprise the Porsche was off the pace, pretty much guessed that when i joined the race to find all the front runners were in Alf’s :roflmao::roflmao:
I really enjoyed that race, had some great battle on my way to trying to catch Han.
Everyone I came across were great and fair competitors, thanks chaps for some really entertaining racing.:thumbsup:

E42DB792-C8B1-4D7B-93C1-F9AD8EDF4A7A.jpeg
:D:D:D

Thank-you @HF2000 for organisation of a great race, well done podiums too.

Last edited:
Thanks for organising tonight @HF2000 really enjoyed the workout race, I am so effing knackered, was fine until 25mins, then it was 'hang on for grim death 'till the end' :roflmao:

Huge congrats to the podium guys... well to all 4 in front, would have been a lonely race other than watching Reik and Axel having a ding-dong battle for 40 mins, fantastic racing from you guys :thumbsup:
Your pace was amazing tonight! So close to the top 3, not only for one lap but one whole race. :thumbsup:

Your pace was amazing tonight! So close to the top 3, not only for one lap but one whole race. :thumbsup:
Yeah Reik, I tried to hang on and build speed (I'm a nervous starter :roflmao:), then was distracted with ppl talking on Discord - totally my fault, get put off easily hearing chit chat, so just concentrated on bringing it home :thumbsup:

Looking at the results, so impressed with Enzo with the win, yet 4th (I think?) fastest lap, a relentless drive for sure:thumbsup:

Looking at the results, so impressed with Enzo with the win, yet 4th (I think?) fastest lap, a relentless drive for sure:thumbsup:
20th fastest lap ;)
1631058696216.png

I had a good start and controlled the gap. During the race I was a bit annoyed with the laps that were slower, because they were all caused by me miss shifting from 5th to 4th, slamming it against the gate between 4th and 6th, rather than putting it in 4th. Despite that, still managed 99.63% consistency, so I can't be too upset about the 'bad' laps, hehe.
If Erik had been unleashed right from the start and doing 51's, I don't think I would've managed to win! :)

Last edited:
20th fastest lap ;)
View attachment 501314

I had a good start and controlled the gap. During the race I was a bit annoyed with the laps that were slower, because they were all caused by me miss shifting from 5th to 4th, slamming it against the gate between 4th and 6th, rather than putting it in 4th. Despite that, still managed 99.63% consistency, so I can't be too upset about the 'bad' laps, hehe.
If Erik had been unleashed right from the start and doing 51's, I don't think I would've managed to win! :)
A good example of that consistency wins you races. Gratz Enzo!

I really gave It all in the end trying to catch up. I could easily have gone off track and losing many positions. Miss braking point before the hairpin and you're screwed ;)

Any tips for us slow folks on how to drive these cars? I've done a fair bit of practice but haven't touched setup apart from gears and tyre pressure.

Is there a "must do" set up change that will make these bad boys at bit less inclinded the drive through the bushes?

Are you sliding through the corners or is it faster to keep the back stable?

I drove the Porsche but to be honest my Alfa time wasn't much different!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies