Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
2008-15070-fiat-500-abarth-assetto-corse1.jpg

Mazda-Cup-Car-Review-gear-patrol-slide-1.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Today the second race in the @Fat-Alfie Championship 2022 with our multiclass cars. David released Bremgarten in 2021 so it's still quite new for us.

Circuit Bremgarten was a 7.280 km race track in Bern, Switzerland which formerly hosted the Swiss Grand Prix Formula One (1947 to 1954) .
Bremgarten was built in the Bremgartenwald (Bremgarten forest) in the north of Bern. The circuit itself had no true straight, instead being a collection of high-speed corners. From the outset, Bremgarten's tree-lined roads, often poor light conditions and changes in road surface made for what was acknowledged to be a very dangerous circuit. So be prepared for a real challenge!

1665607491140.png

If you're interested, you can sign up for the championship here:

IF THE KNOWN S.GP BUG APPEARS (all cars disappear when the lights go out), please don't do anything. The host will restart the session in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.

It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: same as last week, otherwise send me a pm
  • Race server: S.GP Password: same as practice server
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Bremgarten, Switzerland
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
We did a race on Bremgarten on 15th September 2021 with the Audi/Mazda multiclass.
Yesterday I was with the Abarth 0,8s faster than the fastest Mazda in that race. So it could well be that the Abarth will have the edge on Bremgarten.

Last edited:
We did a race on Bremgarten on 15th September 2021 with the Audi/Mazda multiclass.
Yesterday I was with the Abarth 0,8s faster than the fastest Mazda in that race. So it could well be that the Abarth will have the edge on Bremgarten.
Was this on SGP Han? I'm trying to find a lap time to aim for, but found nothing so far:unsure:

Just did half a dozen laps, I have high hopes for Bremgarten, certainly easier than in the Audi TT, with a bit of luck we may get one over those Mazda rotters. the corners are mostly favourable to the Abarth.
It will be interesting to see what Allan can come up with.:O_o:

Last edited:
Just did half a dozen laps, I have high hopes for Bremgarten, certainly easier than in the Audi TT, with a bit of luck we may get one over those Mazda rotters. the corners are mostly favourable to the Abarth.
It will be interesting to see what Allan can come up with.:O_o:
That's the problem with Allan, his Mazda skills are something else - I do wish he'd stop it :laugh:

So what lap times are we Abarth Pilotes looking at? Damn, shouldn't ask :ninja: My co-pilote is not happy with my <cough> 'performance', gave me a good talking to:(
Abarth lady.jpg

:p :p

I myself am still struggeling, this Bremgarten thingy is such a big balls boys circuit :cautious:

The amounts of raw speed you have to carry smash into each corner and if you frigg it up just a little David´s "**** it up and you Die" poles (TM) are there to castigate you.:cry:

This is going to be "FUN" :cool:

Don't forget the opportunity to be launched onto your roof in sector 1.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.2%