AC Race #2 Championship Abarth/Mazda@Bremgarten, Wed 19th October 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My suggestion is really really very good and fair.
If you produce your old age pension book you can drive.
View attachment 609381

Or else you can drive

View attachment 609383

But if you are named Fulvio?
Out of the kindness of my heart
You can drive

View attachment 609382

As you are very aware, I am doing my best to create a very fair race series, even though we are as old age pensioners are greatly handicapped, I am still willing to go ahead with my humble suuggestion.

View attachment 609384
I'm afraid I can't take compensating measures for old age pensioners as long as they are faster than me.
Well, in fact, I can, but I will not.

That is the last time, after much thought and hard work, suggest a very fair race series.

d258dd41d445b5fa65abe38f7cf65d45.jpg

@Interslice introduced a new track for us yesterday which I liked very much although I wasn't competitive on it with my Nissan.
But it will be a great track for the multiclass. I tried both cars and my times are quite similar. It's hard work for the coconut guys where the hairdresser is more like a walk in the park, great for peanuts and shopping enthusiasts in general.

Toyota AE86 street version, down on power to weight but probably an easier car to lap fast than the Honda
Quite hard to get my hands on an AE86 in working condition.

The GT86 on the other hand I´d only have to step down two flights of stairs......

( and I could get someone to mod the GT86 Cup car as seen in VLN for about five years.
Not a big deal as it was spec engine and gearbox.
Even the main suspension bushings had to be OEM, quite a spectacal with 240 slicks.
There´s also a Ralley version with more power and sequential gear box.)

They surely sound good :inlove:

MFG Carsten

Han,

remember the purpose of Multiclass:

It's to see the annoying buggers disappear on the horizon and than meet them at the Bar afterwards.

If the cars performance is to similar they annoy you for the complete race which would be the end of this series for me.

I don't have the patience anymore to see another class's car **** up my lap and then power away on the Autobahn.

If I should look for frustration there's plenty to go around irl.

(This stopped to be a humourous comment after line 6)

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
I do not see Abarth and Mazda as multiclass, as with the Audi TT, it is more of a lot of humorous banter bringing together strong fields of drivers with more than just rattling off laps. We, as a side effect get a lot of jib's, mainly at Allan,:roflmao::roflmao: and a forum full of chit-chat and wind-ups.
I really look forward to Wednesday, you never know what you get, which in my view is a good thing.
It gives us all a chance, sometimes Mazda dominates, and sometimes Abarth.
you can drive an Abarth and consequentially do better than if you were in a Mazda and vice versa.
I have had a load of fun chasing a Mazda, with a chance of catching it, even though the Mada driver is better, usually, there would be that inevitable grind of losing 1 second a lap, lap after lap with virtually no hope. that also applies to Mazda too.
At Goodwood I had a load of battles with Mazda's, great fun too, none were easy to catch let alone overtake, and even though I mostly had the advantage, I did start from the back too.
:)

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.2%