Race Department Forum Racing Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join as well
@Tim Engberink If you want... *puts a 1-season contract on the table* *folds his hands* *Leans forward* *smiles friendly* *taps on the contract*
*lays a pen on the table*

@Jimlaad43
Just checking, driver numbers are taken according to the drivers championship? (so in that case Apex would have #7-#8)

Was this sarcastic, or for real? :roflmao:
Sarcastic

What da hell?

Well, it appeared on my computer on page 3 at the bottom but apparently it was the post from page 2.

So at that moment i wondered.... The car already was shown by you. WHY THE HELL DO YOU ANNOUNCE YOURSELF AS A DRIVEr FOR THAT?

:roflmao:
my bad :whistling:

@Tim Engberink If you want... *puts a 1-season contract on the table* *folds his hands* *Leans forward* *smiles friendly* *taps on the contract*
*lays a pen on the table*

Sarcastic

Well, it appeared on my computer on page 3 at the bottom but apparently it was the post from page 2.

So at that moment i wondered.... The car already was shown by you. WHY THE HELL DO YOU ANNOUNCE YOURSELF AS A DRIVEr FOR THAT?

:roflmao:
my bad :whistling:
OK you saw my post, but you didn't like it :p

@Jimlaad43
Just checking, driver numbers are taken according to the drivers championship? (so in that case Apex would have #7-#8)

Was this sarcastic, or for real? :roflmao:
In this game it's constructors championship. You could be #3/4, #5/6 or #7/8. If kedy races for Benetton or Ferrari, and the other one doesn't race; or kedy races for a new team and neither Benetton or Ferrari race you're 3 and 4. If kedy races for either and the other does race; or he joins a new team and one of those races, you're 5 and 6. If kedy races for a new team and Benetton and Ferrari also race, you're 7 and 8.

In this game it's constructors championship. You could be #3/4, #5/6 or #7/8. If kedy races for Benetton or Ferrari, and the other one doesn't race; or kedy races for a new team and neither Benetton or Ferrari race you're 3 and 4. If kedy races for either and the other does race; or he joins a new team and one of those races, you're 5 and 6. If kedy races for a new team and Benetton and Ferrari also race, you're 7 and 8.
riiiiggggghhhhttt I sorta get it...

Benetton signs Buurlage
Benetton 1995 v2.png

The team today announced that @Lesley Buurlage will partner champion Tobi Kederer in the upcoming 23rd season of Forum Racing. The Dutchman showed an impressive performance last season, taking 4 wins and finishing runner-up in the Drivers' championship, driving for Ferrari. The previously rumoured "team unbeatable" thus comes true, and it's expected that they'll again be fighting for both titles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.0%