Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Calmly walks to the car. Slowly entering the car. Searching the perfect sitting position. Just checking if everything is alright. Then leave the car again and a go to the toilet.
Drinking some water. Oh, ice-cream. Yeah, i like that, thanks Joel. Enjoying ice-cream* Entering the car again. Put on the helmet, starting the engine.*

Start

Kederer tops the timetables in Catalunya
PODIUM ESP.jpg

Tobi Kederer impressed everyone today with a very good lap around the Circuit de Catalunya. He took the first opportunity to put in a banging laptime and never gave it away, though Donald Brugman was close all test just as the previous test and thus this resulted in another second place for the dutchman. A strong performance from both the Brawn's grabbing a double top 5 with Manolis Sigoulakis rounding off the top 5. Further down we see the Mars-Tech's grabbing a double top 10 result. Remarkably both Jordan's and OMR's failed to finish in the top 10 today. Rinneaho got a penalty after having been in the top 10.
TEST RACE 2.PNG

@kedy89: Congrats on topping the timetables today, planning to do the same at Anderstorp?
@Donaldinho105: Second second place, going for the top step next race?
@Millsy24: Very good result for Brawn, how are you and Jim going to follow these results through?

Next Race: Feature Race - Anderstorp

Last edited:
wow we are sooo unrealiable
we had one failure on my car, and another terminal failure on Harry's car.

I must admit, this is not looking good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%