Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank god for test races
mk4.gif

(almost) NO BLOODY FURTHER ALERTS AGAIN :mad:
It really hurts me seeing people complain about alerts, not knowing it is all on them. Just check up on every alert you get, and also check the next page too, or you'll stop getting them. Simple as.

Anyway, waiting on oldwolf and (Omer) to finish the second stage now before I go ahead and post the results. Team announcement also needed for Oldey.

Milos, you do know that Omer has big problems due to the situation in his country. And as far as I know, he is at his Grannys home atm to help here out 'cause she is sick. No Internet.

Kederer has the last laugh
Capture.PNG
Now, we're used to the German being absent during testing and enjoying life, and while he did that, it still wasn't enough for his rivals to beat him on aggregate. The timing of the two rallies has been unusual, so stage winners Aidan Keranen and Daniel Harvey couldn't capitalise on a strong result in the other stage, eventually not even getting on the podium! Laad's spin in the first stage has proven costly, but the Formula E car is showing good pace, and Graham makes a welcome return to the podium, and we hope that this form will continue unlike back in season 25. Reigning champion Engberink has had a troublesome two days to end up back in P9, not showing any pace in either stage, while Andy Black says he was struggling with the electronics in his Ferrari. Two absentees, Said couldn't even make it to the race while Old Wolf tried to enter but couldn't decide which team to enter of the 2 that have free seats.

@kedy89 That came outta nowhere, at least it looked that way. Did you think you were going to win this one without winning either stage?
@Jimlaad43 A solid return to racing for you, are you happy to get on the podium or annoyed you bottled it in the first stage?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham Is this podium the sign of another S25, or are you looking to build on this form?
@Timmieturner12 A troublesome test for you, is Benetton hiding something from other teams or did you just not have the pace today?

If anyone wants me to change the team colours, let me know.
Also if you think something is wrong in the results, also let me know. I've double-checked but the formulas are new, and I did have some struggles with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%