Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I would like to join Haas team for this season. I've talked with Jason since last season about it. But he is offline since yesterday and I just got back, so we couldn't confirm 100%. Hope that is ok?:)

Hi everyone, I would like to join Haas team for this season. I've talked with Jason since last season about it. But he is offline since yesterday and I just got back, so we couldn't confirm 100%. Hope that is ok?:)
absolutely. He spoke to me about it in private. I'll put you in Haasn't then ;)

Driver list updated again, and team reports written.

I expected more signups tbh, but I hope that people are just on holidays or are saving up for a big team unveiling. I'm probably just impatient :p

• Deleted member 161052

Bump
Only 7 teams? I'd be like...:sleep:

Right @Milos if you haven't seen the car already, which I suppose you have. Here is the 1988 Tyrrell.
tyrrell1988-png.141511

Teammate tba, we'll see about that later I guess. Thanks to @Jimlaad43 for making this car.

Two competitors less, that thing will be even slower than Omer's 6 years old Grip machine :laugh:

And yeah, back in. Going for #1 in overall wins, shouldn't be that much left I suppose (@Benutzername)?
I dont know. Havent updated anything yet, i am a lazy guy

In with a new team :D

It is Marvel-ous Racing. I will talk with @Benutzername for a livery. In talks for the second driver of the team.

So? We need to talk! :p

-

@Anybody
Someone there who wants to be my teammate with OnlineRacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%