Race Department Forum Racing - Season 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smartphones and uni-wide WiFi are a powerful tool in the fight for the title. I've really tryharded this season to get the title and I'm glad it payed off. I gotta say though, staying up until 2am, finding the race has started at 5am when I wake up in the morning and still finishing 3rd does make me wonder where everyone else's pace has gone.

Although, I have still not been the first one to post after a race start all season. I have one race left to do that. 0 Sprint Race wins to the title is very odd.

does make me wonder where everyone else's pace has gone.
I wasn't tryharding at all, just hopped on after I was done playing fortnite or if I was bored (like now).
I wasn't going to sign up (as I really don't like the concept of forum racing) if I wasn't asked to be teammtates by Tim, so I never wanted to take this seriously.

I wasn't tryharding at all, just hopped on after I was done playing fortnite or if I was bored (like now).
I wasn't going to sign up (as I really don't like the concept of forum racing) if I wasn't asked to be teammtates by Tim, so I never wanted to take this seriously.
Yeah real life kept me quite busy and I gotta say the really early races didn’t go well together with my uni time schedule :D. Still surprised I managed to win 3 races.

Losing pace in the last rounds. Would have liked to add the RDFR title to my collection finally. I believe it would have been the triple crown than (is @Jimlaad43 still the only triple crown holder?)

But yeaaaaah for my second constructors title here!

Abd well deserved title for @Jimlaad43 !

Losing pace in the last rounds. Would have liked to add the RDFR title to my collection finally. I believe it would have been the triple crown than (is @Jimlaad43 still the only triple crown holder?)

But yeaaaaah for my second constructors title here!

Abd well deserved title for @Jimlaad43 !
You were an awesome team mate this season. The results were fantastic and we've come away with a great result and both titles. :D

Here's to a continuing trend of results that way.

Laad claims S29 title
A third place was enough for Jimmy Laad to get his second Forum Racing title after season 21. The celebrations in the Jordan garage were huge, especially since the team also won the constructors' title. The race win went to Tim Engberink, it was his third one this season. Ancevski had to settle for 2nd place, he was right in Engberink slipstream in the final lap, but only got past meters after the finish line. Mishra finished 4th not far behind the top 3, the lack of power of his Ford engine left him without much of a chance in the end. Keranen took 5th, closing the gap to Rinneaho in the team-intern battle down to 2 points. Rossello beat Sigoulakis and Lutz for 6th, behind them Poirier and Said completed the top 10. Utzer finished down in 11th, a spin early in the race pretty much ended all his hopes. Laskey in 12th once again nowhere near Engberink's pace. Wolf and Dovizioso finished 13th and 14th. Rinneaho and Rosella at the back end of the field, both suffering from a lack of power due to problems with their engines
R11.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%