Race Department Forum Racing - Season 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah why not

Stewart Grand Prix thanks!

just a question, how long would this season take because I have about 2 weeks left of school Holidays.

well i guess I can give it a try because the times you said you could do it are actually quite convenient because they are actually my "out of school hours", but homework could get in the way.

so For now, hell yeah! im in, but if things like homework get in the way we might want to seek some sort replacement driver for me if thats available

well i guess I can give it a try because the times you said you could do it are actually quite convenient because they are actually my "out of school hours", but homework could get in the way.

so For now, hell yeah! im in, but if things like homework get in the way we might want to seek some sort replacement driver for me if thats available
Nice :)

If something else gets in the way at some point, just leave a short message here. No problem to drop out then :thumbsup:

The times don't matter that much. Usually the start times are on totally different days than when I'm available :D

Ah so what’s the regulation ?
10 6 4 3 2 1 ? Or something else ?
Will depend on the amount of signups. While I certainly wouldn't mind a top 6, a top 10 system (~20 signups) proved to be quite unpopular when I last moderated.

Most likely we're looking at a top 15 points system. Will be announced in due time.

Points system
1st - 25
2nd - 20
3rd - 18
4th - 15
5th - 12
6th - 11
7th - 10
8th - 9
9th - 8
10th - 7
11th - 6
12th - 5
13th - 4
14th - 3
15th - 2
All others who finish - 1
DNF - 0

Pole - 3 (only in Feature races, for the first one to post "Start")

If you have doubts about the system, please raise them before the first race of the season (Australian GP). There won't be any more changes to it once the season is underway.

Also I'd like to remind everyone of this rule
Gentleman's rule
In order to keep the game fun and interesting for everyone, you shouldn't set up email alerts for new replies in this thread. Past events have shown that it isn't healthy for the game itself, and that's it's more enjoyable for all participants if they're not used.
While there's no way to check if you actually follow it, please do so in the name of sportsmanship.

The first test session can happen anytime from now on!

Test Session - Spain
Sprint Race

First test session, not of that much importance. Teams and drivers will probably sandbag a lot, some better than others. Good opportunity for the rookies though to get some tracktime before the seasons starts.
The test session at Spain is GOGOGO!!!
T01.jpg

What you have to post: Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%