Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
LUTZ VS UTZ AT THE TOP
The battle for second in the standings heated up in Brazil with a fantastic scrap between the two protagonists that came closest to Buurlage. Lutz pulled off a mesmerising overtake around the outside of Turn 1 with 3 laps to go to take his victory tally up to 3 for the season - tying with Buurlage! Buurlage, meanwhile cut a lonely race to 3rd, ahead of his team mate Lintner, who pulled away from Said and Dovizioso in their battle in the championship - having all started the race on 71 points.
upload_2019-3-25_18-21-12.png

@rubaru, the 17 point lead you have over Ben should be enough to secure second place, shouldn't it? Do you think you can end the season with the most wins?
@Márk Lintner, you're close to securing 4th place in the standings. If you do, would you class this season as a success?
@oldwolf, with one round to go, will you manage to outscore Tapio and avoid being the only driver beaten by a Lotus driver in the standings?

Congratulations must be given out to our Constructors Champions - Red Bull.
Well Done @Lesley Buurlage @Márk Lintner and @the_sigman. How does it feel to be Constructors Champions?

The final round is up next. It's a normal Feature Race, so be prepared.

Well Done @Lesley Buurlage @Márk Lintner and @the_sigman. How does it feel to be Constructors Champions?

when i speak for myself i can only applaud the team, earning points on a regular basis throughout the season with the amazing team race topping it all, even though i had a big share in achieving this championship, it couldn't had been done without mark and manolis

LUTZ VS UTZ AT THE TOP
The battle for second in the standings heated up in Brazil with a fantastic scrap between the two protagonists that came closest to Buurlage. Lutz pulled off a mesmerising overtake around the outside of Turn 1 with 3 laps to go to take his victory tally up to 3 for the season - tying with Buurlage! Buurlage, meanwhile cut a lonely race to 3rd, ahead of his team mate Lintner, who pulled away from Said and Dovizioso in their battle in the championship - having all started the race on 71 points.
View attachment 298380
@rubaru, the 17 point lead you have over Ben should be enough to secure second place, shouldn't it? Do you think you can end the season with the most wins?
@Márk Lintner, you're close to securing 4th place in the standings. If you do, would you class this season as a success?
@oldwolf, with one round to go, will you manage to outscore Tapio and avoid being the only driver beaten by a Lotus driver in the standings?

For a first season I think 4th place is a very good finishing position, and thank to the team also

LUTZ VS UTZ AT THE TOP
View attachment 298380

Well hopefully but it's not about beating Tapio to be honest. We just want to finish as high as we possibly can in the drivers and constructors standings.

It was never my goal, or the team's goal, to have the most wins, just the title. Once Leslie and Red Bull took that, we've been aiming at P2. It will not be easy to beat Ben, as he has two wins himself, but I am afraid a win is what it will take. We are two points behind Sauber, as well, so we have to come together as a team to push to the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 508 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 311 42.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 335 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 164 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 199 26.9%
Back