Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buurlage wins, but Sauber dominate
Lesley Buurlage may have been fastest again in testing, but Sauber capitalised on mistakes by Lutz and Sigoulakis to got 2nd, 3rd and 4th fastest. Lotus had another dismal test session, as a lack of speed consigned fastest driver Keranen to 9th fastest. There's a lot of work to be done there.
upload_2019-1-26_14-22-18.png

@Lesley Buurlage, winner again. How long can you keep this up, and will it translate into victory in the first race?
@Benutzername, you were slowest of the 3 Saubers today, what will you have to do to become team leader?
@Tim.E, troubles with the Renault seemed to strike, how can you remedy it for the next round?​

I want to win everything this season, although that's very unlikely, i'm still going to give it all to come as close as possible. This race was difficult because i almost wanted to take a nap just before getting called to the car, worked out in the end and now i'm going to be ready when the season really kicks off

Buurlage wins, but Sauber dominate
@Benutzername, you were slowest of the 3 Saubers today, what will you have to do to become team leader?​
I have to become faster obviously. But honestly - i don't want to be the team leader. That would mean that my teammates would not perform as good as the car could. This season consistency is more important than it ever has been. And our testing results were very consistent and consistently good. We still have some work to do to improve our qualifying pace, but in the race we could make up the positions - again, through consistency. Now we have to take that momentum into the season. It is going to be a tough battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%