Race Department's Ultimate F1 Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did you mention the Livery?
Ben mentioned the all chrome livery, to which I stated that the car has had a different livery after that. You say,
But he is using the interim, it seems ;)
which is quite a silly thing to say. I reply to say that you can't really vote on the fact that we've got the interim picture, when there is arguably a better looking livery on the car.
That's where I am coming from

Ben mentioned the all chrome livery, to which I stated that the car has had a different livery after that. You say,

which is quite a silly thing to say. I reply to say that you can't really vote on the fact that we've got the interim picture, when there is arguably a better looking livery on the car.
That's where I am coming from
Then that should be known to all (which livery are we actually voting on), gods sake

Exactly, your opinion. Mine is different, so why is there even an argument like this anyway?
Well this is a voting thread, what do you expect?

Then that should be known to all (which livery are we actually voting on), gods sake
mate, you're voting on the MP4-29, not the livery.
You vote on the car that runs the entire year, not the first race or test or at release.
I will repeat, vote. on. the. car. Not a single livery.

Am I wrong in thinking this was a simple idea process?

mate, you're voting on the MP4-29, not the livery.
You vote on the car that runs the entire year, not the first race or test or at release.
I will repeat, vote. on. the. car. Not a single livery.

Am I wrong in thinking this was a simple idea process?
Actually, some votes are based on liveries, and some people's choices of cars were, believe it or not, on iconic liveries (Williams 2014 is a great example).

And the same livery can run throughout the year, why not? :D

So let's just see it out, alright? ;)

Also, if you want to vote on the car, go ahead, no one is stopping you.

Actually, some votes are based on liveries, and some people's choices of cars were, believe it or not, on iconic liveries (Williams 2014 is a great example).

And the same livery can run throughout the year, why not? :D

So let's just see it out, alright? ;)
Voting on the liveries is fine. The Star Wars Red Bull was fine.
This car has not been specified a livery, therefore it seems silly to vote based on the fact that Davin (no blame for him) has chosen one picture instead of another. If he had have chosen the Williams test livery, would everybody have quoted: "Uhh, I'd vote if this car was the Martini livery?" So why should this happen with this one.
Namely: if no specific livery is specified, it's silly to vote simply on the livery in the picture presented I feel. No matter what car.

Voting on the liveries is fine. The Star Wars Red Bull was fine.
This car has not been specified a livery, therefore it seems silly to vote based on the fact that Davin (no blame for him) has chosen one picture instead of another. If he had have chosen the Williams test livery, would everybody have quoted: "Uhh, I'd vote if this car was the Martini livery?" So why should this happen with this one.
Namely: if no specific livery is specified, it's silly to vote simply on the livery in the picture presented I feel. No matter what car.
But I think that that livery was chosen on purpose for the MP4-29 (not a big deal anyway, you're changing the subject ;)), and also, its silly to say its silly on everything that you don't agree, just accept the fact that the Livery can make a difference - and yes, i do understand that (in your opinion) the votes should be on the car, not the livery (before you say that once again).

But I think that that livery was chosen on purpose for the MP4-29 (not a big deal anyway, you're changing the subject ;)), and also, its silly to say its silly on everything that you don't agree, just accept the fact that the Livery can make a difference - and yes, i do understand that (in your opinion) the votes should be on the car, not the livery (before you say that once again).
The livery can and does make a difference, that is why you cannot base everything off the picture when you know there is a different livery for the car as well

If I may join in. When I did the Ultimate circuit, it included all versions of the circuit (so all current variations of Silverstone for example). People voted for their favourite overall. Some may have just voted for it as they liked only 1 layout more than the other circuit. Anyway, time to stop flooding the thread with a silly argument. Some people voted for the Jordan, some for the McLaren - deal with it.

If I may join in. When I did the Ultimate circuit, it included all versions of the circuit (so all current variations of Silverstone for example). People voted for their favourite overall. Some may have just voted for it as they liked only 1 layout more than the other circuit. Anyway, time to stop flooding the thread with a silly argument. Some people voted for the Jordan, some for the McLaren - deal with it.
That is true and is what I have been saying, vote for what you want, regardless ;)

Well, then, Macca's nose looks even more stupid in the last two races :p

Also, generally I think that we should vote in the one that Davin's picture has, thats why we have them. And no matter what, one off liveries should be excluded when tqlking about a season car.

Edit : didn't see that there was another page, sorry for continuing it.

and thats....

why do you do that?
review2-50.jpg

I started hating the Jordans now ;)
(the only driver not to finish a single race so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%