RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

6+1 shifter on Fanatec PWTS

Hi. Does 6+1 shifter works with RACE Pro?? I've tried few times to calibrate shifter in game's main menu but each time calibration gets to 6_6 and i press start for to finish the process, wheel looses connection with x360 - All buttons are illuminated but dont respond so i have to press and hold connection button to get back response from wheel... And shifter still dont work...
Cant belive that SimBin game doesnt support 6+1shifter..

I cannot believe how slow I am compared to everyone else. I had a couple of races with some of you guys last night and was way off the pace. How many people use a wheel? I have to use a controller as I don't really have enough space to set a wheel up. Is a wheel much better even for console racing?.

I cannot believe how slow I am compared to everyone else. I had a couple of races with some of you guys last night and was way off the pace. How many people use a wheel? I have to use a controller as I don't really have enough space to set a wheel up. Is a wheel much better even for console racing?.

I found switching to a wheel made a big difference, particularly with Race Pro. I only have an Xbox360 Wireless Wheel at the moment but it adds a lot to the game. I use a Wheelstand Pro which means I can sit in my armchair to race and just fold it up out of the way with the wheel still attached when I've finished. Mind you, I'm still slow even with a wheel :)

just want to say cheers to all for the races today. nice one spuggee and bob johnstone77 for giving me some good tips and spuggee for hosting and encouraging me to go professional. very enjoyable. 12 in the room at one time and regular players coming and going. think the f12010 bubble might of burst.

thanks also to
purista
II COUPS II 62
duce3103
Diguejejeboy
specialPETER83
babangida75
DOCTOR DUCK 160
irmaracing
ALLiageDylan

some crazy races there but awesome non the less! i will defo be back on tonight around 10ish. hopefully with cronnie and the UKOG lads.

Cheers

MONKEY III

Hey,

We've had some good racing last week. I found out that Bob was very fast. I never noticed his name on the leaderboards, but it's good to see some new fast people showing up.

My gamertag is duco3101

Everybody: feel free to send a friends request

wow, great racin on racepro hole weekend... this game is the best.. and im gettin slowly faster again now with the wheel... faster cars will take longer i think, its so much different with pad... but mini yesterday where awesome with wheel...i dont tough the pad again 4 racin:)

Ive only just bought this game, had some wicked online racing with a few guys already including Wessel ^^.

Im gonna be up for more online racing going forward, brilliant game. Cant believe ive not looked at buying before.

Favorite car so far .. Schnitzer BMW M3 E30 touring car (WOW!!)

Finally managed to make it online tonight to discover I had a network problem which meant I couldn't play Race Pro online. Apparently my NAT was too strict! Unfortunately there was no one online by the time I sorted it. Hopefully I'll catch up with you later in the week.

Ive had this game 3 days and everytime i search for races online there isnt anything. The only times i have found anything is when you guys or the UKOG guys have been on and ive joined.

post here to organize dates for lobbies (race pro)

hi all,

over the past week there has been a little resurgence in the race pro world. very much so that over this weekend where there were several people on each day/night. of course this proved to me how slow i am and how much room for improvement i've got before i'm up with the faster guy's (and thats just in minis)
anyway i was involved in some good natured rooms with some very good races. i was watching the replays last night and some off you are awesomely fast. i propose then that because there are now around 10/12 of us who are keen race pro'ers then we use this thread to put up requests for events or day's that you will want to play on. then others can come on and confirm if they can play.
i hosted a lobby yesterday but after around 5 races i had to quit to walk the dog meaning it kicked everyone else as well. if we use this format (below) then all infomation will easy to communicate to others.

i want host a race pro lobby on __/___/__.
time (gmt) ___:____
cars type we will race in _______
ammount of races planned ______
tracks to be used; original/dlc.
no assit; y/n
race line; y/n
tire/brake; ware y/n
damage; real/iter/off.

i know bram did ask if he should start the club up again but i'm not sure if this is more or less the same thing. can you please come back to me bram if there is an easier solution to this.

cheers lads,
happy racing.
MONKEY III,

P.S, Anyone who is browsing these threads just add your GT on and i will add you as a friend when i'm online.

hi all,

some good races this weekend just gone. i've never enjoyed finishing last so much. a little apology for my some what amaturish hosting of the lobby but i literally had time for a few races and then i had to go. please see my new thread for if you are after organizing races or meets. i'm sure i will meet most of you online regardless of the new thread but it's just a way to let others know we will be on at certain times i suppose.
again anyone who is browsing through and wants me to add them just post your GT on one of the threads and i'll add you when i'm online.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%