RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT

Excellent idea, you can follow all the race with comments, is far much better than any other race review videos I've ever seen before in the net.

Congratulations and thanks for this big effort.

Cya!.

Kudos for Peter in the Alfa Romeo!! Really impressive how he drives it to the max!

Big thanks to the movie team for yet another top production! So proud to have you guys doing this magic all the time

just one little excuse from my side, my arm was not in gyps to give away that many positions, my poor little Chevy was heavily damaged from lap 2 onwards from a friendly but rather hard kiss to my front right suspension as the 3 BMW ahead of me gone to a sideways sightseeing together.... lol
side track marshalls quickly collected the lost body parts for my car, glued it back, and off to go to the track again :) too bad they could not fix the suspension in the given short time.. :) :) :)

Gee this is great stuff. It's hard to imagine how you guys can raising the bar, but every one of this is more and more innovative and polished.

Brilliant and thanks for the obvious hard work and time that you are putting in. :alla:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%