RaceDepartment Awards 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's between WRC and GT5. I just WISH GT5 was on PC. I have F1 2010 but it's not good enough to warrant the biggest game award on RD imo.

EDIT: I just realised that sounds ridiculously biest, just ignore me I'm a huge rally fan so I'll love anyone who gives me some dirt and a car to slide arond on.. :)

For me, it is Sebastien Loeb. With this title, he became the best driver in the world with his 7 consecutives title.

Sebastian Vettel is a good driver but he didn't deserve the title of "best race driver of the year". He is fast, it is true, but he didn't know how to overtake an over formula 1. If you look at the stat, when he was not on pole position, he finished only 2 times in a better position than his starting pos. (and he drove the faster car this year) When he will improved than, he will be unbeatable.
Plus, I think that if he was on a ferrari or a Mclaren, I really though that I will not be the 2010 F1 champion.

Touring Masters v2.8 by TCL Team & Redhawk for polishing an already brilliant mod and making it a lot more usable :good: I do feel kind of bad for not voting on those other 9 mods though...

gran turismo 5 is the best game ever, the development on it was a big work and all bugs were fixed, they made a big work with years of dedication. codemasters F1 2010 has bugs, has a boring gameplay and was a work of only 2 months. GRAN TURISMO 5 HAS NO RIVAL FOR ME.

Yeah RSRBR by a country mile for me, still amazes me what the RS community are able to achieve without access to the source-code.
RSRBR is also great if you don't have fast broadband or maybe your still on dial-up speeds? lag can be an issue with other titles, being a rally game your times and split's are the only info are being sent & rcv'd. This suits me to a tee, getting a copper-wire connection in my residential hell is a 2yr waiting list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 163 35.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 126 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 91 19.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 35 7.5%