RaceDepartment Awards 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting is that Seb got it told after 3 laps and brought it home, while Hamilton soon retired after we got to know his gearbox problems. Maybe it was less of a problem.

Vettel mentioned he felt like Senna in '91. I think Senna had to drive the last laps in 5th gear to win?

My vote goes to Vettel, yep, he had the best car but Webber had it aswell.. Vettel started very strong at Melbourne and after winning the WDC he kept figthing to win all races, he couldn't but he almost did, an amazing season for him, only one DNF due a mechanical failure and only 2 races out of podium, so again, my vote goes for Seb!

Came on guys, the game GSC is much better than others , the physics is almost perfect!!! F1 2011 is note real, for me who is a race driver, f1 seens to be arcade not simulator!!
and if you buy GSC you can download other pack with f3000, f1 1988 and current F1 !!! perfect game thanks for reiza studios

simracer.png

Once again, RaceDepartment has hosted many challenging and prestigious simracing championships. The drivers in the poll are all champions; vote for your favourite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%