Racedepartment Football Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for not doing the games this evening, I've had 0 motivation to do anything today (well apart from watch the Ferrari F1 pit garage at Bahrain), added up with the fact nobody took over Southend yet. I really hoped we could get a new manager before I start the games, now I have no idea if there is going to be a new manager at all.

I don't care if we don't get new manager. Just get the game going already :)
yes senpai

Game 1:
The most exciting of the 4 games. The teams draw in the half only due to the wonderful penalty by Sturridge (Jawz). Yolo had two free kick opportunities aswell, but didn't get either one, Depuy performing woeful. Lacazette scored in minute 22 however.
Yolo-Jawz= 1-1

Game 2:
Depuy didn't submit any new squad, so they were playing a relatively terrible squad against Paitsio, but they had the home game advantage. Still this didn't do anything to stop Guarin from scoring in minute 23. Paitsio even had a free kick but missed.
Depuy-Paitsio=1-1

Game 3:
Fairly straight forward game, but if I was a fan I'd expect a bigger lead from Tiger. Their first half performances just never seem to amuse me :rolleyes:
Aguero ('30) and Emenike ('37) are the only scorers,
Tiger-Grip=1-1

Game 4:
Free kick! Bale was a monster in the last friendly, and he continues to perform, scoring the first free kick in these 4 games simmed. Sigurdsson in minute 30 would assist them to a 2-1 lead against the home team Kia, but Kia showed it's not all over yet with Morata scoring in minute 41.
Yaren-Kia=2-1

changes are NOT open yet, first posts are not updated yet.

Last edited:
Next 4 games:

Southend-Sloths: If nobody applies as manager, I'll just shut down this team for good. Any game against this team would be an auto win.
So no game so far, and I appologise to Omer but I hope he understands.

Willi-Asia
This game was boring, Tiago scores for Willi on minute 9 from distance. That's about it.
1-0

FCYL-Cedars
This. This game is just perfect. These two were my tips for the league's top 2 teams, and that surely means out of the 8 (7) games, this was the one I'd definetly like to visit the most. What a way to start the league!
But more onto the game, it proved more excitement than the other two, after Fernandes scored for FCYL in '4, and Neymar scored an equaliser in '20.
1-1

KFCNFC-Forest
Another boring game, and Nuneaton really now shows doesn't have the upper hand. They let Reus score in minute 14, and the Boro fans didn't like that, which makes the game
0-1

changes still NOT open, updates shortly.

changes are open, you may notice I put a link instead of the picture, this just saves me a bit of time and as I do it 16 times I want to shed off every little bit otherwise it gets annoying :D

click on the link and it should drag you to the picture, nothing too special.

But, the deadline for your changes will close in 3 days exactly.

KR FC-Sloths
Southend finally got going and sorted, as the new manager names his new team KR FC. And not only going, but going well, as the team scored the only goal of a rather boring 1st half, as Bentaleb did that in the 6th minute.
1-0

MID-SEASON RULE ADDITION (don't we all love these? ;))
As I noticed right now, I get 2-3 teams changing tactics and other 14 teams doing nothing. I am NOT going to protmote a one-time squad and tactic and you just roll on through the season.
I think Tim was expecting guys to test the strategies, and tbh so was I. But seeing that didn't happen, here's a new rule that will just add onto your gameplay and change absolutely nothing else.

So to keep players occupied:
#FIFA16 - player training.
You can train all your players at once one of the following stats. You can do it once between games (even after these games finish!).
You can sign a trainer for one training, that has 1-5 stars and of course, more stats=more quality, but more expencive too.
Physical: improves pace and stamina
Attacking: Improves long shots and shooting
Technical: Improves passing, dribbling, and crossing.
Defencive: Improves defence and heading. Increases goalie's reflexes.
prices will follow.

okay so 2nd half first 4 games
all the games were quite exciting, seems like tired players allow more goals.

Yolo-Jawz
Jawz tried their best to keep up, but a cheese goal by Sanchez was a poor way to lose that exciting game. Goal scorers:
Depay 61 Depay 79 Sanchez 90...........Nani 77 Nani 87
4-3 (1-1)

Depuy-Paitsio
despite at home, Depuy actually lost this game. After my mistake of writing 1-1 in the first half when I mentioned only one goal.., the 2nd half did actually end 1-1, which led Paitsio to a 2-1 victory.
Jensen 49........Ayew 59
1-2 (0-1)

Tiger-Grip
Tiger again found all their form in the 2nd half, beating Grip by an astonishing 3-0!! Aguero gets the hattrick.
Aguero 51 Shelvey 85 Aguero 89
4-1 (1-1)

Kia-Yaren
Yaren led the 1st half, and Yaren led the 2nd half too. Dominant plays, and a good substitution in minute 60 when Beckerman replaced Adam.
Sigurdsson 49 Martinez 74
1-4 (1-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%