Racedepartment Football Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidan Keranen No, if you have 0 that doesn't mean you've gotten all the players, I said it wrong in that post. I meant to say that these are the final standings after everyone has built their team, now it'll come down at who will bid the highest

Edited the first post, you can have a look if you want. Actually it cost me less time than I expected. So here are the players who've been bidded on twice or even three times:
DOUBLE BIDDINGS.PNG

As this will take a bit longer and it'll happen in the thread instead of via pm so,
THE SECOND AUCTION IS NOW LIVE. IT'LL CLOSE ON SUNDAY 3PM CET

so we say our bids in the thread? Oh btw Sunday seems a bit too long..

you should also say who got these players. The highest bidder should get the player instantly. if they are equal bids, then a bid battle or random.org

another thing, you should also mention the lineups. So for example I legally got Tevez as I was the only bidder.
As you haven't posted it anywhere, other people have no idea I bought Tevez, and may bid on him.

so we say our bids in the thread? Oh btw Sunday seems a bit too long..

you should also say who got these players. The highest bidder should get the player instantly. if they are equal bids, then a bid battle or random.org
Will do that, and I'll post the updated budgets

yes you got him, as I said I bidded all minimum and you bidded 5,5.

I can also say your bids against Takuma are actually equal.
Ahh. Well crap. I can't afford anything more unless one of the other players gets taken off the table.
Oooh, cash now money money dosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%