RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas didn't say his last word !
The maestro of feature race is back, Thomas has clearly understand how to manage his car during feature race, and the result is here. Garry made a great qualification lap, taking the first position, but it is without taking into account that Thomas can overtake him at the green light.
James and Linus took advantage of Garry during the pit stop and the drivers on the podium are the 3 best drivers this season.

It is the fourth second position in a row for James and Linus made the come back of this season with 9 consecutives podiums.

Results
  1. Thomas Hackel
  2. James Chant
  3. Linus Broström
  4. Garry Pullen
  5. Zeynel Babacan
  6. Peter Duivelaar
  7. Georgios Davakos
  8. Erik Tveit
  9. Mike Bell
  10. Adam Eggbeer
  11. Omer Said
DNF's
  • Michael Vinall
  • Rhys Gardiner
  • Chris Butcher
  • Viljar Parts

finish

Felt that you would start the race tonight, waited, delayed my sleep, and then.. Linus ruined everything
sad-face.png

lol congrats Linus! Wow what a title fight is this we have this season!

finish

Felt that you would start the race tonight, waited, delayed my sleep, and then.. Linus ruined everything
sad-face.png

lol congrats Linus! Wow what a title fight is this we have this season!

Bad luck Omer, but a second position is a good result to. There is two races left to try to win this season.

And the title fight is getting better, only 9 points between James, Linus and Thomas. I really enjoy it, the last two races seems to be very competed !!!

Linus win and is close to James !
The pressure is on the shoulders of the 3 drivers, the battle is strong and nobody can say who will be the champion this season. With a wonderfull race Linus won this first Indian GP and take the second position, 1 point behind James. Thomas stay concentrated even if he finish behind his two opponent.

Stan James Racing took also the second place of the constructor championship, but Honk racing is in a very good way to win again this championship.

Next race will be the last feature race of the season, everything could happen during this kind of race.

Results
  1. Linus Broström
  2. Omer Said
  3. Adam Eggbeer
  4. James Chant
  5. Thomas Hackel
  6. Georgios Davakos
  7. Peter Duivelaar
  8. Viljar Parts
  9. Garry Pullen
  10. Mike Bell
  11. Zeynel Babacan
DNF's
  • Michael Vinall
  • Rhys Gardiner
  • Chris Butcher
  • Erik Tveit

erm James? (my team boss to those who missed the point here :D but seems like Seb got it :p )
Viljar Parts and Erik Tveit are shared in 8th place for the last race in the results, dont know why. then in the standings Parts has 4 and Tveit has nothing?

sorry to anyone thinking this was a race start but i think this is kind of acceptable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 11 2.2%