RaceDepartment's Ultimate Football Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only 3 vote to win... if 3 first meber vote for team num A and 4 other can vote for the team num B... at least just make a deadline to vote and compile lol....
Unlike the Cars and Track versions, this thread isn't as popular :/ That's why only 3 votes, otherwise it would take forever...

But I can add a time limit (after this round) ;)

Unlike the Cars and Track versions, this thread isn't as popular :/ That's why only 3 votes, otherwise it would take forever...

But I can add a time limit (after this round) ;)

May be more fair like that a versus can be 1-0 2-0 3-0 3-1 3-2 3-3 3-4... so :p pretty sure something can change after waiting more a bit before declare someone winner

Airbus and Sparta are through!!

Airbus%20UK%20Broughton%20FC_7.gif
Sparta-Rotterdam-icon.png

Comiserations to LLanfair (not to that name thoughlol) and Pyongyang ;)

HEAT 1!!

as-rom-logo.jpg
Wigan_Athletic_logo_410145619.png

Roma vs Wigan Athletic
Stevenage_Football_Club.png
170px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.png

Stevenage vs Atletico Madrid
6a00e54ef2975b8833014e8a70298e970d-pi.jpg
370px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Montreal Impact vs Liverpool
logo_fortuna_sittard_4.png
323px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Go Ahead Eagles vs Arsenal
logo-fc-twente.jpg
331px-Melbourne_Victory.svg.png

FC Twente vs Melbourne Victory
New_PSG.png
kvtvmub3u2i02qr0n47c.jpeg

PSG vs Vauxhall Motors

You have a day to vote :thumbsup:

If you could put names ABOVE pictures, this other way it gets a bit confusing to me ;)

Wigan
Atl. Madrid
Liverpool
Arsenal
Melbourne Victory
Vauxhall

Please do the thing I said above next time, got really confused, almost missed Atl. Madrid :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roma - I have seen them play at White Hart Lane,Tottenham Played them in a pre-season Friendly which Tottenham won 5-0
Wigan - I have seen them play a few times in the prem,even saw them beat West ham 1-0, but I will never forgot when I saw Tottenham win 9-1 with Defoe getting 5 goals.
Stevenage - Tottenham Played them in a FA Cup tie few season at there place,which I went(0-0), then we took them back to White Hart Lane and won 3-0.
Atl.Madrid - I have never seen them play in real life, but I have followed them a lot this season and I wish them well for the Champions League Final.
Montreal Impact - First time Ive even heard of them are they even in the MLS?
Liverpool - I Haven been to Liverpool's ground twice, Lost both times.
Go Ahead Eagles - I Do follow the Dutch league and There club name caught my eye.
Arsenal - SCUM!(If they win this Ultimate football club, I will leave the site) I I have never been to there ground as its pretty hard to get away tickets to there. I was at a League Cup game where we went on to win 5-1 another night I won't ever forget.
Twente - Saw them play at Tottenham in the Champions league(4-1),can be a very good side on there day.
Melbourne Victory - I have never seen this team play, but I have watched them on tv a few times. A good team to watch over breakfast.
PSG - Never seen this team play, shame they didn't go on the win the 2nd leg in Chelsea this season.
Vauxhall - I have seem them play, My friend played for them in the 2004-2005 season.

So anyways here are my pick's -

Wigan
Stevenage
Liverpool
Go Ahead Eagles(The Scum can F off!)
Twente
PSG

Wigan
Atletico
Liverpool
Arsensal (my favourite english team)
Twente (of course :D )
Psg

Twente - Saw them play at Tottenham in the Champions league(4-1),can be a very good side on there day.
Oh yeah i remember that match, our goalie scored an own-goal as he tried to clear the ball but it hit a bump and rolled over his foot into the goal, legendary one xD
And also, nacer chadli played for twente, but now tottenham :(

Last edited by a moderator:
1. How about you do that in PM so that you don't flood threads
2. Did I say your idea was sensible, I said "apart from your idea", to stop you from saying it once again
3. I can use smileys if I want :)

Uhm, before youstart a discussion with me again about that i gave you a dislike...
3. I can use smileys/ratings if I want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%