Rate the Sims | FINAL RESULTS

• Deleted member 205301

Automobilista on podium : that's a win for this "little" title (and well deserved)
...Results are as they are.... RD is a AC'friendly community, but is open-minded enough to not let down the other titles :)
Got only 7 sims on the 14 noted here (ac, ams, R3E, RF2, acc, iracing, and pcars2 ) "really" use (or used) 4 (iracing, rf2, ams and AC) but it's great to see variety, and to know that people runs what they like, no matter wich one you choose
@++

Isimotor2 after 15 years still on top and giving a head to head fight with a modern sim with the biggest modding community. It's unbelievable, 15 years, there were no progress at all in simracing, that's a fact.
AC has the bigger community but the average quality of its mods is debatable. AMS has great modders, Patrick giranthon, Climaxf1, Rebellion, etc. Your mods are really amazing too. AMS has a long future ahead.

I am glad 2 of my favorite sims are on the podium. Assetto Corsa fully deserves to call it overall best sim out there.

Biggest suprise of course - Wreckfest. I hate offroad racing (playing rallys only with pad and chase view :rolleyes:so it`s nothing for me...

I expected AC to win... but AMS at second, RaceRoom at third, Wreckfest fourth and, specially, GTE between the last positions surprised me.

Isimotor2 after 15 years still on top and giving a head to head fight with a modern sim with the biggest modding community. It's unbelievable, 15 years, there were no progress at all in simracing, that's a fact.
The technology evolved a lot... AMS have a big trouble because of Isimotor2... but Reiza proved that understanding about the simulated object and "quality over quantity" is much more important than a fancy engine. PCars is another proof of that, because the SMS's game is a mix of different levels of content... it can give you amazing experiences as well of very bad ones... like those early MUGEN games that people simply rip content from different titles and just put all together, hoping for the best.

The result (pCars2 = 11) shows that Reiza will have to do a great job to really please the most demanding public with AMS2.
The game engine is not the problem of PCars2, it's the lack of standards with the game content, that varies... a lot.

AC has the bigger community but the average quality of its mods is debatable. AMS has great modders, Patrick giranthon, Climaxf1, Rebellion, etc. Your mods are really amazing too. AMS has a long future ahead.
AC had a lower average, but it's best mods are a way ahead in quality from the best AMS's. BTW... the only reason that I still playing AC is because some of it's mods, that exceed by far the content, official or not, of any other sim. Thanx, Bazza!

AC # 1 no surprise.
AMS No. 2 great, REIZA really deserves that
R3E No. 3 Sector 3 worked really well and made great progress.
ACC is before iRacing. Kunos can be really proud. And we can be really grateful. So many great simulations right now. The choice is very difficult. Awesome!

gotta say i need to revise my rating of ACC...i gave it a 1 as it was horribly optimized and ran dreadful on my old PC but now on my new rig i am absolutly loving it ...i would give it an 8 maybe a 9

Nice to see Wreckfest in the list. Had a fun time playing it.

AMS in 2nd :rolleyes:Maybe I now know which sim to get besides AC.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 265 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 213 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%