RBR Movies

F

fordman

• fordman

Hey Guys, check this little Beauty out. My friend from LFS Joecool done this, and this is how it's "meant" to be done. He does it professionally and all his work is second to non, although he does have the equip to go with it, I just think, its about time his awesome work got shared.

Enjoy Guys

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHObQM7mE58[/ame]

Fordie

A few new test..

Subaru Impreza 95 -- Please watch in HD

Subaru Impreza N14 Test BTB Track Cercados De Espino co-pilot Phil Mills
( Live Rec.)

Ford Focus WRC 2003 BTB Track Casar de Palomero

Pack D3 RC1 Hyundai Accent Evo 3

lol omg
it is sooooo.. I cant find the right words... but honestly I dont think that the simulation of G force of braking/throttle is realistic there, because you are not going down/up but forward/back :D I dont know how to realize this though so it seems to be OK .. for now :p in turns the same but it isnt as much as it is on brakes or throttle

lol omg
it is sooooo.. I cant find the right words... but honestly I dont think that the simulation of G force of braking/throttle is realistic there, because you are not going down/up but forward/back :D I dont know how to realize this though so it seems to be OK .. for now :p in turns the same but it isnt as much as it is on brakes or throttle

Q:
Why does it tilt so much? Cars don't have that much body roll.
A:
The 301 doesn't only recreate the position of the car in space—it recreates what you feel when you're in the car. Since we sense motion with our inner ears, we can't tell the difference between tilting and accelerating without a visual cue. When you're in the simulator and you turn to the right, we tilt the machine to the left; because the image on the screen tells you that you're not tilted, your brain interprets the tilt as acceleration.

:confused: with less money that you give for that strange thing, looks to me more like a torture machine :D you can buy a very old rally car( doesn't need to be homolgated) and run it in the real thing from this video :, a RBR copy of a Special Stage in my National Rally Champ, for less than 100 euro per day.
One day I'll present you photos of myself :rally:

@ Ondrej - just watched the photo site :D, I'm your fan, you are the photographer ?

:confused: with less money that you give for that strange thing, looks to me more like a torture machine :D you can buy a very old rally car( doesn't need to be homolgated) and run it in the real thing from this video :, a RBR copy of a Special Stage in my National Rally Champ, for less than 100 euro per day.
One day I'll present you photos of myself :rally:

@ Ondrej - just watched the photo site :D, I'm your fan, you are the photographer ?

Rob, you not wrong, but the BIG advantage of RBR over the real thing is you don't have to pay lots of money or spend lots of time after you barrel roll down the road. Take it from me, its not fun to spend 6 months building a car and $20,000 then sit in your garage and wonder if you can recover anything from the ball of metal that used to be your rally car. No matter how many times you end up in the trees in a simulator, it costs you nothing but online pride.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%