RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

OFFICIAL SPEEDY RACING FERRARI LIVERY REVEAL
Speedy Racing Ferrari are proud to reveal their livery for the first RD Formula FG season. Sponsored by tyre supplier Bridgestone, electronics supplier Microsoft and other sponsors like Playstation, Ubisoft and the chinese phone producer Doogee. 1st driver @Manolis Sigoulakis will be driving the #9 car. and with the #10 still empty. the search for another driver continues
j16a6c.png

29n9fkz.png
2mzczeu.png

Also, in memorial of recent tragedies: there will be driven with the hashtag #MH17 on the front wing endplates as an tribute to the (mostly) dutch people who died in the flight MH17 plane crash in Ukraine. and for the deaths of 2 canadian soldiers and the attack at the political center in ottowa last week there will also be driven with an canadian flag on the nose with the text ''Stay Strong Canada, #NoToTerrorism''. R.I.P

credits to mod makers Craig & Kizz

Last edited:
Moar drivers.
@Omer Said needs a team
@Dovi design would be nice
@Rui F. Martins can bring his Career championship expertise
@Diehl would be welcomed well
@Ben Herbert might enjoy this
@needforspeedgamer hasn't joined? Wow
@James Chant hasn't played any of these yet, how about starting this one
@Alexander Macdonald also surprises me at his lack of plays in Simulation games
@Florin Diaconescu where have you gone? :cry:
@oldwolf hasn't joined yet either?
No thanks, I don't have GP4

I believe this doesn't go that easy:unsure: 4 teams don't have a driver yet so those seats have to be filled up first (sry it's how the rules are) and you'll have to negotiate with the managers of the available teams for a contract
how can Jimmy have 2 drivers then? Perhaps I want to have a certain driver that I don't want to get taken by other teams? :D
--
Jimmy negotiated with 2 drivers, so can I, there's nothing different. So I announce that our talented contracters have snatched snatched the pen from the Italian superstar right when he was signing for BRT, and took him for us :roflmao:

how can Jimmy have 2 drivers then? Perhaps I want to have a certain driver that I don't want to get taken by other teams? :D
--
Jimmy negotiated with 2 drivers, so can I, there's nothing different. So I announce that our talented contracters have snatched snatched the pen from the Italian superstar right when he was signing for BRT, and took him for us :roflmao:
That's why jimmy's drivers are still in red in the first post. You can't have 2 drivers when others don't have one. So i think dovi will be added to your team. But if there aren't enough drivers i think he has to leave. But till then, GJ on finding a 2nd driver :thumbsup:

That's why jimmy's drivers are still in red in the first post. You can't have 2 drivers when others don't have one. So i think dovi will be added to your team. But if there aren't enough drivers i think he has to leave. But till then, GJ on finding a 2nd driver :thumbsup:
Yes, infact I was thinking of that too, but this is, for now, my 2nd driver :D

I won't lie, I am a bit annoyed that this has occurred. Jim had mistakenly signed two drivers before realising that he shouldn't have. I have been fair in saying we will see what will happen in regards to whether the teams get filled before having to decide on his drivers.
Now in the meantime, everyone else knows fully the position of the league at this current moment, I don't really accept the excuse of pointing fingers saying that others did it first. Not a valid reason whatsoever.

Not happy about this, there will be a way around it though. People do realise that once we have a full grid people can jump around to any team right?

I also just contacted a probable second driver, we worked together a few times in the past, so i think that there's a chance that he joins
I know who it is then :D
--
and, for the official unveil of my livery, I can't do much since it's still WIP :D
zhqc6o3ay09s3hqfg.jpg

Since there are a lot of teams unveiling their cars, we at Apex Racing decided it was the correct time to unveil ours, but it's not finished, so here I can unveil 1 bit to the public. The ARFG1A will be driven by Joel Rautavaara, and Dovi design (hopefully), with me being the test driver (also hopefully).
The nose is the only finished part so far, for the rest I will talk with our drivers.
and we plan to win the title :D:D

@Aidan Keranen: You clearly said that every team needs to have 1 non-boss driver before signing a second, so imo you shouldn't allow Apex to sign Dovi.
Btw, maybe put up a deadline for the liveries?
I don't want him snatched by other teams, but until we get the green light it's in red text. I am ready to do the worst if needed.
I have said the same to Aidan

@Aidan Keranen: You clearly said that every team needs to have 1 non-boss driver before signing a second, so imo you shouldn't allow Apex to sign Dovi.
Btw, maybe put up a deadline for the liveries?
I'm thinking by around Wednesday/Thursday, which will also be driver deadline, and as such any one with more than one signing will have to drop a driver. But if we are still struggling then it will be pushed one week backwards, no later than that.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%