RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Now I am fairly certain Jim has a driver (let him announce it)
So that leaves 5 teams needing a driver before second full time drivers are allowed.
Now I am not going to be doing much updating/pictures/moderating on this until Tuesday, as I have a double header exam on Monday. After Tuesday I have 5 months so a few days isn't a big deal :D

Now I am fairly certain Jim has a driver (let him announce it)
So that leaves 5 teams needing a driver before second full time drivers are allowed.
Now I am not going to be doing much updating/pictures/moderating on this until Tuesday, as I have a double header exam on Monday. After Tuesday I have 5 months so a few days isn't a big deal :D
My problem is I signed 2 drivers before we were told not to do so. I therefore want to wait for all other teams to fill before I announce them, which is why I keep tagging others, as i don't want to A: Lose one of my drivers and B: Have to choose between them.

My problem is I signed 2 drivers before we were told not to do so. I therefore want to wait for all other teams to fill before I announce them, which is why I keep tagging others, as i don't want to A: Lose one of my drivers and B: Have to choose between them.
You could do a Loan? :p ;)

Now I really want to know who you signed xD. But i completely understand why you don't want to reveil it now :thumbsup:

Csákó László is my first driver
tbh renember that theory by kedy that you and darius were the same person? Well Leslie joined today, and made only 1 post right here. I have a feeling you two are the same guys too :D But I'll let Aidan decide that

hey, it's only a thought, I don't know either you or darius or leslie, you were on here when I wasn't I don't know anything about the posts you guys made. I am not blaming you, I am just putting forward a thought

hey, it's only a thought, I don't know either you or darius or leslie, you were on here when I wasn't I don't know anything about the posts you guys made. I am not blaming you, I am just putting forward a thought
maybe doker invited Leslie (this feels so strange to me) offline and he made an account just for this forum game.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 107 89.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 45 37.8%