RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Im on vacation cant read everything and wobt answer everything until i got home.

I thought there was a chassis Name before i overtook he team. Havent i named my chassis in an olser post?
Will look it up/name when i am home

At least the results, I want to see if my drivers actually retired, like I expect it to happen (considering how I started off 2015 :cautious: Loads of DNF's)

guys just be patient, i want to know the results too, but i can wait till the 7th
Nobody asked if I could wait a few extra days too (of course, yes I can). I only saw the complaint by Andy, and the quote by Tobi. Myself, I have thought results will be shown before the video for Mugny-Cours. Therefore, I threw it as a suggestion seeing it wasn't in Aidan's mind.
Yes, then why put dates for the races, if you know what I mean, because the races have been on those dates for all the races so far :)
Afaik Aidan said himself that he will try to follow those dates, but might not always be able to ;)

Nobody asked if I could wait a few extra days too (of course, yes I can). I only saw the complaint by Andy, and the quote by Tobi. Myself, I have thought results will be shown before the video for Mugny-Cours. Therefore, I threw it as a suggestion seeing it wasn't in Aidan's mind.

Afaik Aidan said himself that he will try to follow those dates, but might not always be able to ;)
At least the results, I want to see if my drivers actually retired, like I expect it to happen (considering how I started off 2015 :cautious: Loads of DNF's)
this part you're asking for results imo, instead of giving a suggestion

this part you're asking for results imo, instead of giving a suggestion
Might sound like it as I'm not prefect at English yet :laugh: Happened in the past too that my posts were misunderstood :D
I will never demand about anything if a delay (with a datein it) has been announced. NEVER :p

Afaik, Aidan isn't uploading the video due to poor connection. Uploading results before video seems like the more reasonable choice, plus it would open the marketplace too and make the game move to schedule. :thumbsup:
@Aidan Keranen consider my idea ;)

the results are all but done. i haven't had enough time to be at my laptop to get them done before this.
results were always going to be posted without the video, and yes the British Grand Prix will still be on the 9th.
Can you give a warning or put the results in spoiler for those of us whho'd rather watch the video first? :)

THE GERMANS TAKE FRANCE
R10 - France - Race.png

Ben Utzer took a maiden victory in FFG, taking control of the race with his teammate Pablo Diehl running off the track with a handful of laps remaining. Diehl leaving the track meant that instead of getting 10 extra points over Jack Hunsley, who was running in 3rd at the time, Diehl actually lost 16 as he dropped to 9th. Manolis Sigoulakis took third ahead of his teammate Tim Engberink as Speedy Racing took the equal best haul of points.'
Andrea Dovizioso took a strong 5th for Elite Two, a team that hasn't seen such highs for a while. James McNamara took 6th, with Tapio Rinneaho struggling a bit to 7th, with his countryman Joel Rautavaara having a strong day for 8th, plus holding off Diehl for the last 4 laps. Xen Foro had a spin mid race, as such he was under intense pressure from Keranen for 10th, but ended up the victor of that battle as Keranen slid off with a handful of laps to go. Viper saw no points, along with Monster, EvoGP and N-Tech, while the three retirements (Said, Harvey and Lintner) all had engine failures.
The Adelaide Hairpin was another fantastic viewing spot on lap 1, after that the race was fairly straightforward.

R10 - France - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference
@Benutzername Finally a first win this year, but as your teammate slid off, does it feel as good as it should?
@Twigster151 Did you feel you had the speed today, or just a bit flat?
@Manolis Sigoulakis Another podium, have things just started to click at Speedy for you?

Press Paddock
@kedy89 Happy or annoyed today?
@Jimlaad43 Disappointed or relieved today?
@Diehl Not paying attention, or just thinking of the champagne?
@Josh Noack Good result today for your team?

RDFIA Press Release
Checking the first post will reveal the picture for the championship, before anyone complains, it was done by loading up the Aus GP and starting that (it doesn't do it the same way though). Thanks to Joel Rautavaara for the badge, it was the perfect addition that I felt was needed to make that picture 'work'. I will need to talk to you more about it :D
Also a full entry list, with commercial names that I have been given is uploaded.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 475 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 288 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 312 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 139 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 182 26.8%
Back