RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

It didn't take more than 5 minutes, it also isn't very pretty, but it also isn't the final version ;)

FyBezY3.png

To do: Smoothen edges on the RD logo, and some other random stuff.
Nice :thumbsup:
Maybe without the season 1 part, so that it hasn't to be redone every season, like this

DTK TAKE FRONT WHILE JAWS IS HUNTING
R10 - France - Qualifying.png

France again brings yet another front row lockout for DTK, and while the front two rows were fairly standard for how the season has progressed, back in 5th place is the one and only Tim Engberink. After going close early in the season, the Dutchman is arguably the fastest and most exciting driver to so far be denied a win. He starts in his season best qualifying, ahead of the two Cedars, who, while having a normal qualifying, must be frustrated with the Speedy sandwich, Sigoulakis taking 8th. Dovizioso will start 9th and Rautavaara will make up the ten.
Commentators Comments: At my own peril I make some of these foresights. Engberink will take a podium, but I am unsure if he'll be standing higher than his fellow racers on the podium. There will be a very heated battle between DTK and BRT. As if we didn't need anymore of that :D. Speedy will be strong, Cedars might end up further backwards, Sharp might be on for points again, don't discount Lintner and interesting that Viper are so far back...
Podium Tips: P. Diehl, J. Hunsley, T. Engberink

I still don't understand how Joel is again in front of Harvey. But hopefully proves decent enough for another good result.

Though to how the year started for me, I'm thinking more of a mechanical failure than points :cautious: This is Mugny Cours so anything can happen really, as we have seen in the past.

ooooh hoo. lets just say that in some cases i was right, in others i was quite wrong, and one case in particular was worded badly, but actually funnily correct :D

• Deleted member 161052

It's like being in a 1-lap qualifying challenge where you have to challenge for the fastest time.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%