RD Formula FG Championship Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as I saw, Daniel in p4 and Joel in p8, while Jamie won the title? Corrsct me if I'm wrong anywhere.
Anyway that would be a decent team result. Would have loved to end the final race on the podium especially Daniel's final race for this team but oh well.

well as I saw, Daniel in p4 and Joel in p8, while Jamie won the title? Corrsct me if I'm wrong anywhere.
Anyway that would be a decent team result. Would have loved to end the final race on the podium especially Daniel's final race for this team but oh well.
If Jamie crashes out Stephan will win on second places.

we have too many retirements this seasin
the first race when booth cars finish ... we have more chance to fight, but retriments
image.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Gained 2 positions and were en route for a points finish though, but lost 2 and finished in the same position. Not so impressed for the race but a retirement just now striked us :barefoot:

Great running of the FFG season @Aidan Keranen! And BTW, congrats @Jamie Cocks on the title :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie, on behalf of myself and my new staff, congrats here from Spain!! You really deserved it mate, most consistent over the whole season.

But whaddafak, my crash do, my driver didn't have enough motivation I think.

Well done to Jamie and the entire N-Tech team for the titles! It is a shame it ended like this, but that's racing :)

About my race, it went well, but I was looking for 6th and ended up 8th, which mean I could have done more.

Great battle for the title @Smartbean and @Jamie Cocks, shame it ended so early this race. Fantastic result again @Jack Hunsley, and at least @TTupsi scored some points in his last race for DTK.

And that's the formidable pairing of DTK and Toyota over. :(
The team wants to thank them for the great years of success, and the crazy development all through the financial troubles.

Winning from the back is a lot more fun (and stressful) than winning from the front :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%