RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

:cry:

image.jpg

Straight from the regs

1.3 Penalties, disqualification and expulsion from the series

Should the moderator give instructions to the competitors, it is expected the instructions are followed. Most instructions will be open for appeals, however, if the appeal fails the instruction must be followed. Failure to comply properly can incur penalties to teams and/or drivers. Penalties can be monetary and performance based.

Straight from the regs

Should the moderator give instructions to the competitors, it is expected the instructions are followed. Most instructions will be open for appeals, however, if the appeal fails the instruction must be followed. Failure to comply properly can incur penalties to teams and/or drivers. Penalties can be monetary and performance based.
Whoops, I now where to draw a line luckily. Sorry mate.:speechless:

Ok let's move on topic now before we are punished

@Tim care to announce a change at Jawz?
You drove at Silverstone today, don't you remember?

Whoops, I now where to draw a line luckily. Sorry mate.:speechless:

You drove at Silverstone today, don't you remember?

I did! (But i was hinting at our change of engine manufacturer!)

In other news, in preparation for the new season, Jawz driver Andy Graham was snapshotted in action at Buckmore Park, praticing his race craft in a mixed condition race, an aspect the Brit didn't enjoy last season

image.jpg

Andy Graham (Kart 1) passing his way through the lap traffic

Straight from the regs

Ah, but you said rule 1.4, not 1.3. :cool::devilish:

All the talk about fines is very tongue in cheek guys, but keep in mind that you have been asked by someone to stop and I would be well within my rights to take action if I see a massive off topic chat about mars/twix/snickers/whatever.
Just keep in mind that some people do tire of the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 234 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 187 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.3%