RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race Skill +20
Qual Skill +15

After a bad first half of the race, I didn't expect to fight for any points. But I had some good fights and even passed cars on the straight! It was a nice battle at the end, I gave it all to have at least one attempt and it happened in the end!

...both BMW engines in the Razor cars expired, Cornes' in fact just as he exited the pits from his first stop...
Press Paddock@Matt Bailey @William Néron @nathan Cornes @Takuma Ishikawa @Jamie Cocks @Smartbean What has gone wrong for you guys today? The top two teams and no one finished?
It is rather strange to see this, and to be honest, it takes away some of the sting of having both of your engines explode rather spectacularly when your main title rival has both their transmissions pack it in. We'll have a chat to the guys from Barvaria and see if we can get it sorted for the Dutch GP.

saving

@Takuma Ishikawa @C0rrUpti0Nz

Last edited:
RDFIA Press Conference
@Joel You're now clear in second for the championship, are you happy with today?

Yeah it's pretty amazing to have made it there. Definitely wasn't expecting this. I guess time to start chasing P1 then.

@Azabadaza You did it on a rainy afternoon in Hockenheim, how does it feel to have cracked through for a win?
I'm extremely happy to finally have a problem free run. I know that the win came because a number of the top drivers retired but I still had to drive well to beat the remaining drivers. We've known for a while that we have a strong car with a number of good finishes by @Costello so it was only a matter of time that RD won a race and it happened to be me in the right spot today.

Buys:
30 race skill
25 quali skill

Last edited:
In response to interview question: Yes I'm very happy, it's a definitely a big improvement over last race and hopefully I can continue this upward trend.

Buys:
COF -100 (250)
Race skill +15 (150) please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 20 9.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.4%