RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany Practice Results
09 - Germany - Practice.png

I found the right place this time. This is why you shouldn't have too many tabs kids

2KF1 HIT BIG
09 - Germany - Qualifying.png

2KF1 Racing scored a second straight front row lockout after the announcement of their manager change next season with Sigoulakis scoring pole ahead of McNamara. With some eyes to see, the team went out and nailed their laps on a dry track, probably the last time this weekend it will be seen.
Once again however, the focus will move away from the silver cars towards those behind them, in particular to the man in third place, Nathan Cornes. Our championship leader starts from the second row alongside Stephan Bohner, relegating the Apex cars to row 3. It what will surely provide some good entertainment, we expect to see these cars, plus Ishikawa and Cocks, definitely be in the mix. Ishikawa is 7th with the Ravenwests of Diehl and Martins putting in big drives for 8th and 9th. Cocks rounds out the 10.
Behind, Tobi Kederer starts his home round from 12th, while German team RD Racing have Reed in 13th and Costello in 18th.
Commentators Comments: The weather guys have told us to expect rain, which isn't much fun in a small cramped commentary box with only one microphone. We'll have to make do. Cornes is well placed here to walk away with this one. In a perfect world for him, he could outgun one of the 2KF1s off the line and draft past the other to the first chicane. Or he could screw it up and bin it into the wall. It's a fine line.
Podium Tips: N. Cornes, J. Cocks, J. Rautavaara.

(those were chosen before the race, like always. don't worry)

Oh for god's sake! This terrible quali pace is going to cause problems, AGAIN and I'm probably going to get held up, AGAIN and i'm going to end up with very few funds, you guessed it, AGAIN.

I wonder if i manage to **** up my home gp as usual :p
So... Much... Potential. I just made a chart out of boredome and figured out that my performance was kinda equal if not better than Joels this season. Just when it comes to points.... Only one race was messed up by me so far, and still.... Wut. Come on!

And...
That scene.... How stupid is this artificial "intelligence"?!? but hey, that really was funny. The reverse thing. Driving around for ages.

I really had to laugh out loud(!) when seeing that. Havent done that for a long time when seeing things on the internet. Funny and sad a the same time. It could have been so easy.... No, seemingly it wasnt. I cannot believe it.

But hey, important guys messed up their race while Joel is looking strong....

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ok, seems like i've the power to do things with my mind...
cornes going in with a 12 second lead, and i think ''p*ss off'' so he does by blowing up his engine, great :thumbsup:. then just as i look at ishikawa and think ''if he could go off as well that would be nice, what happens 3 seconds later?! YES!!!
and it seems that i was right, our car is pretty good in the wet, shame pablo isn't proofing it atm. but yeah with all this, and if rui actually wins this... i don't believe in god. but i'm slowly starting to believe in the ffg god
a38687d5ec7faae77a1685c0c324d7ed.jpg

ok, seems like i've the power to do things with my mind...
cornes going in with a 12 second lead, and i think ''p*ss off'' so he does by blowing up his engine, great :thumbsup:. then just as i look at ishikawa and think ''if he could go off as well that would be nice, what happens 3 seconds later?! YES!!!
and it seems that i was right, our car is pretty good in the wet, shame pablo isn't proofing it atm. but yeah with all this, and if rui actually wins this... i don't believe in god. but i'm slowly starting to believe in the ffg god
a38687d5ec7faae77a1685c0c324d7ed.jpg
Already thought that my backwards driving was a bit unnatural... Thanks GP4 teammate.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%