RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't lie, a little bit of me was hoping for more considering our quality positions but another podium is a good result after out horror show in Monza.

Looking to close the season off with at least one more podium.

+ 2 Quality/Quali BHP

Press Paddock:
@Smartbean 4th for you, looking to next year and maybe something better, definitely something new in regards to a teammate?
"4th, a very good result. And I earned a very decent bag of cash with this result once again. Saying that, I think I'm in a good position for next season.

Not particularly looking for something 'better' as I'm in a championship contending team right here at N-Tech, so something better is hard to find. Something different might be on the cards at some point, but not now as I will be staying at N-Tech for (at least) next season.

In regards to my departing teammate I have to say I'm sorry to see him leave. He's been a good sport and we had a cracking season last time round, all the best to his managerial campaign. As for the driver coming in, they have big boots to fill, but I have no doubt Néron will get someone in who is up to the job."

Upgrades:
Budget: $500
Income: $450
+15 Race Skill
Total of Expenses: $150
Remaining Budget: $800

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 814
CoF: 4375
Quali Skill: 16130
Race Skill: 16285
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys (if he makes any that is).

Last edited:
In regards to my departing teammate I have to say I'm sorry to see him leave. He's been a good sport and we had a cracking season last time round, all the best to his managerial campaign. As for the driver coming in, they have big boots to fill, but I have no doubt Néron will get someone in who is up to the job."

Thanks @Smartbean and @William Néron for having me in N-Tech for the past two seasons. It's been a great run, but I feel my racing years are coming to an end :roflmao: Good luck in the next season!

Also, while I'm hanging around the market, I'll just blow all of my money onto more race skill :D

• Deleted member 161052

Mane Goddard will replace Vimal Ana at Phillip Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 29 17.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 5.9%