RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Really hope that Mane can do it all for us. Dunno what's going on with Sasha now.

• Deleted member 161052

Shame Mane didn't get the podium, but a P4 is fairly decent for his performance

That was tense, so glad I got it done and took advantage from Falcon's bad race.

In the meantime, James, Aidan, Tobi and Sasha need to have a word with me. James for crashing out, Aidan for pushing too hard against Tobi, Tobi for overshooting the corner and getting both cars off and Sasha for ignoring yellows. You gave 4 places to Tapio and 8 points :p

That was tense, so glad I got it done and took advantage from Falcon's bad race.

In the meantime, James, Aidan, Tobi and Sasha need to have a word with me. James for crashing out, Aidan for pushing too hard against Tobi, Tobi for overshooting the corner and getting both cars off and Sasha for ignoring yellows. You gave 4 places to Tapio :p
I couldn't handle the 6 extra bhp, too much of a boost :roflmao:

brt-small-png.147463

Breaking news: BRT new Renault owner

The German team sent a delegation to negotiate over an engine deal for season 5, but seemingly the Renault officials mistook it for a German invasion and immediately surrendered, like French do. As result, BRT will be using Renault engines in season 5.​

brt-small-png.147463

Today's deals: In order to be set up for next season we've signed a gravel trap expert, who'll make sure our drivers are well informed about the properties of each gravel trap on all the tracks which'll be part of next season's calendar. Oh, and he'll also drive one of the cars. We welcome back Ben Utzer!

Terms of employment: The signed driver (B. Utzer) will do his very best to limit the excursions to practice sessions, while the teamboss (T. Kederer) will for once refrain from prematurely terminating the team's engagement in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%