RD Formula Manager - Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIDS are ended!

View attachment 269122

Marketplace is open. Free drivers are available for 600 now, first one first served.
Remember that you need engine and tyre contracts.
You need to pick two sponsors and a favorite track. (These two can be sent via PM, but not mandatory)
Send your car setups via PM as well (It is mandatory to send in PM).

Happy spending all! Good luck!
lol, 4 of 5 brought in and mostly trained by me...

lol, 4 of 5 brought in and mostly trained by me...
You wre the only one who had trained drivers in the sister team. The rest of us didn't have successful enough sister teams.. except for Lando.

Anyway, SC will get Louise Walker and Klien from the list.

You wre the only one who had trained drivers in the sister team. The rest of us didn't have successful enough sister teams.. except for Lando.

Anyway, SC will get Louise Walker and Klien from the list.
Hülkenberg never was in the sister team, Briscoe only got trained properly once he was in the main team. Peterson and Bellof both started off in the main team. Bellof only received proper training in the sister team last season, before that he didn't get much either because rules made sure that sister teams couldn't have any success.

Hülkenberg never was in the sister team, Briscoe only got trained properly once he was in the main team. Peterson and Bellof both started off in the main team. Bellof only received proper training in the sister team last season, before that he didn't get much either because rules made sure that sister teams couldn't have any success.
Beliof and Peterson were not great before season 9 is what i'm saying (Peterson had speed but lacked the other skills, while Beliof lacked everything). And now they're both top drivers.

Beliof and Peterson were not great before season 9 is what i'm saying (Peterson had speed but lacked the other skills, while Beliof lacked everything). And now they're both top drivers.
a) it's Bellof, this has been bugging me for while now
b) I'd call neither of them a top driver now. Top are Hakkinen, Alonso, Ricciardo, maybe Norris. Bellof and Peterson both are upper midfield.

They were among the best drivers that weren't kept by the previous owner
True that. Though they're still a long way behind the actual best. Safe to say that Aidan properly killed Peterson as #1 driver, think he didn't upgrade him both seasons he snatched him.

True that. Though they're still a long way behind the actual best. Safe to say that Aidan properly killed Peterson as #1 driver, think he didn't upgrade him both seasons he snatched him.
I mean, the second time I knew I was giving him back :p
Also meant that he didn't win 7 championships in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%