RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
All --

I am back from my vacation, so I will be making edits to my existing standing orders that I placed before I left. However, I'm fairly happy with where I stand now in the car, so my orders for Laps 9 and 10 will not change. With my standing orders, I have pits scheduled for Laps 11 and 12. At that point, my standing orders will be canceled and I will update daily as best I can.

And in case you're wondering about vacation, it was pretty cool. I was at the Daytona NASCAR race last Saturday night. My first Daytona race, and it was much better than expected. I went to the short-track at Martinsville a couple years ago, and that was a noisy MF. This one...not as much.

All --

I am back from my vacation, so I will be making edits to my existing standing orders that I placed before I left. However, I'm fairly happy with where I stand now in the car, so my orders for Laps 9 and 10 will not change. With my standing orders, I have pits scheduled for Laps 11 and 12. At that point, my standing orders will be canceled and I will update daily as best I can.

And in case you're wondering about vacation, it was pretty cool. I was at the Daytona NASCAR race last Saturday night. My first Daytona race, and it was much better than expected. I went to the short-track at Martinsville a couple years ago, and that was a noisy MF. This one...not as much.

It is great to have you back and to hear you had such a great vacation with motorsports and such. :)

I would prefer you return to daily updates as you are back and can be online to play. Keeping track of batch-orders is not a fun job. :thumbsup:

Pit Radio is Closed

upload_2016-7-8_0-34-1.png

upload_2016-7-8_0-42-49.png

• Deleted member 161052

All 4 easy low both laps
How are my cars now after taking a break?

Stupid safety car, always killing my gaps

1st lap

PET easy low, ERS
BEL easy low, ERS

ALO easy low, ERS
CLA easy low, ERS

2nd lap
PET easy low
BEL easy low

ALO easy low
CLA easy low

All 4 don't fight each other, if one's faster than the other let him pass.

Lap1
Keep safe low
Lap2
Szisz Intimidiate
Both Easy Low+ERS, you are allowed to fight anyone, except Fangio if Szisz comes up behind and is faster let him go

Ram F1
Trulli
Lap 11 Pit Wet, full fuel, safe, low
Lap 12 easy, low
Sato
Lap 11 & 12 easy, low

And to make things more interesting, my basement flooded last night. Forum racing games were not a top priority!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%