RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Loris and KMag got lapped. Once.
nah,
1) it's a short lap
2) there's a special kind of imaginary time unit in this game, it isn't in seconds
3) if we say it takes 3-4 pitstops to be lapped, the BRTs have only lapped Clark like twice and Ricciardo and below like 3-4 times.

and 4) there isn't even a proper lapping system in this game :p

I was just adding up all the gaps between drivers and comparing it to the fastest lap in the race. It was something like 1:51 worth of gaps vs 1:48 fastest lap.

APEX Racing Team's appeal on Silver Soul Racing using illegal aids was reviewed. There were no illegal aids found with the cars in question. ART will pay 500 credits penalty for false reporting.

upload_2017-1-23_23-17-23.png

upload_2017-1-23_23-17-36.png

@kedy89 - Peterson got the title. Last race will be a cruise as you have both of the titles? Also what just happened with Alonso? No one expected this end for the Spanish driver in this race.
@Tim.E - Schumacher was on fire today! Are you satisfied, or Hamilton's retirement made it sour for you?
@Sasha Jednak - Another solid points finish and you are ahead of Girl Power now. Can we expect any surprises from the team in the final race?
@Jimlaad43 - Even though you had two pointless races, you scored solid points in this one and leapfrogged both 2KF1 and ART. How does it feel?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - Must be a great day for Canons. But the opposite for Nitros, I presume?
@Aidan Keranen - Pitwall keeps making mistakes lately. How do you plan to fix this?
@Milos - What happened to the great pace in the last races?
@rubaru - A double points finish and Trulli scores his first point. How do you feel?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham - Your drivers seemed too aggressive in terms of on-track fighting against their rivals. What will you do about them?
@Azabadaza - BMW partnership seems like giving you no power at all. Are you planning to stick to this partnership?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - Rough season goes on for the team. Is the problem very fundamental, or the next season will be different?
@The_Laskinator - One more race left in which you can score points for this season. Are you aiming up for that in Japan?
@TTupsi - Must be extremely disappointing to lose the 3rd spot in the constructors standings. Will you take it back in Japan?

The MARKETPLACE is open!
The Marketplace will be closed on Wednesday night. Then the qualifying will begin.
Friday night will the race start.
No further reminders will be given.

@Tim.E - Schumacher was on fire today! Are you satisfied, or Hamilton's retirement made it sour for you?
I'm very satisfied by Michael's result, it's his joint best result of the season. A shame that Hamilton had to collide with that DTK car but I guess the bright yellow caught him a bit off guard. Anyways I think we've achieved our goals for the season, assuming results won't be lunatic next race, so this season has been a pleasure. Now to do as well as we can in the final race.

Change sponsor F into V.
+1 NY Research
+1 Engine Testing

I'm very satisfied by Michael's result, it's his joint best result of the season. A shame that Hamilton had to collide with that DTK car but I guess the bright yellow caught him a bit off guard. Anyways I think we've achieved our goals for the season, assuming results won't be lunatic next race, so this season has been a pleasure. Now to do as well as we can in the final race.

Change sponsor F into V.
+1 NY Research
+1 Engine Testing
Yellow means no overtaking. What was he thinking?

@Milos - What happened to the great pace in the last races?
I decided to swap cars with Jawz. So I took his bad setups and I gave him my good setups. So technically we got P4 ;)
But I'm still furious how an unskilled (well, unskilled in this game) driver like Clark was pulling away from Michael on a slower pace!

Regarding my buys, I'd actually like to try out something.
+1 Engine Speed ($500)
+1 Next year research ($350)
Found sister team ($3500)

Let's push the boundaries here with the team name:
Name: Team Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
colours: II, basically inverted ART colours

Let's just say the team was founded in.. this Welsh village :p

Llanfairpwllgw.. screw typing that, sister team buys:
sign Rami Saidy :roflmao: and Jacques Villeneuve ($1200) - highest speed stats, talk about glory hunting
Audrey engines (can I? @TTupsi ?)
I'll hold back on the tyre choice until I hear back for the engine^^
Sponsors F-V

edit: if Tapio doesn't accept my engine offer Rapido y Furioso will use Honda and Pirelli and also I-V sponsors. Otherwise tyres Goodyear and the above.

and why is Apex behind 2KF1? Shouldn't we be ahead on countback? We have podiums, they don't.

Last edited:
Name: Team Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Okay let's be honest that name was never going to stand.
So I'm gonna trust my man JIM-NervoTank from AOR, and go with a cheeky Spanish name: Rápido y Furioso (which apparently stands for "Fast and Furious")

Okay let's be honest that name was never going to stand.
So I'm gonna trust my man JIM-NervoTank from AOR, and go with a cheeky Spanish name: Rápido y Furioso (which apparently stands for "Fast and Furious")
NO PLEASE KEEP TEAM LLANFAIR PG

@Azabadaza - BMW partnership seems like giving you no power at all. Are you planning to stick to this partnership?
We do seem to be getting very low power. While this is due in part to the engine, it is due mostly to the setup of the car and the traffic we ran into at the beginning of this race. I'm willing to work with BMW to develop a competitive engine in the (hopefully) near future. Some double finishes would certainly help.

+1 research for next season
save the rest

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - Must be a great day for Canons. But the opposite for Nitros, I presume?
Really nice day for us. I'm feeling very confident with my team so far, but despite a mistake from Kevin in the closing laps he could manage to get back to the pits and get it all repaired. This is our best finish of this season, but there is still the last race left that will give Canon an advantage.

Canon buys:
Current budget: 4350$
+1 risky research (1000$)
+1 engine testing (500$)
+1 next year research (350$)
+1 speed for Kamui Kobayashi (400$)
+1 pitstop for Kamui Kobayashi (400$)
Remaining: 1700$

Nitrro are saving money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%