2nd lap
HUL focus high, ERS, pace up
RIC focus high, ERS, pace up
BRI focus low, ERS, pace up
HEI focus low, ERS, pace up

upload_2017-6-21_0-59-3.png

upload_2017-6-21_1-7-13.png

• Deleted member 161052

At the end of the season, I am going to retire from Formula Manager. Some of you guys probably saw the "hint" on my profile description, but I can confirm it is true.

Omer how can danica survive with 0% tyre wear in these last few laps? I just assume the tyres exploded and she so skilled she drove on the rims for 2 laps :laugh:

%0 tyre wear does not mean a puncture. It means that tyres are extremely worn. The driver makes more mistakes, drives much slower and closer to crashing out. She managed to drive, but her speed was abysmal indeed.

Aww c'mon, surely Rossi could've crossed the line with a flaming engine :laugh: Weak effort, should probably go back to motorbikes if he can't handle a couple flames :roflmao:

Such a pussy. :D :p

upload_2017-6-21_20-36-39.png

@kedy89 - A usual BRT race, but tell us about the different strategy of Silver Soul Racing and how they managed to rise up so much in the field
@TTupsi - What is the current situation in the team regarding Mouton's decline of team-orders?
@Aidan Keranen - No one was expecting a failure from the season's best engine. What happened there?
@Tim.E - Finally a double points finish for the team. Will more to come?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - Is it true that you will sell your team to Milos Ancevski at the end of this season?
@Gary Ludlum - What an entrance! Will we see more from you?
@rubaru - Are you worried about Peterson's failure as you use the same engine?
@Azabadaza - You were so close for a double points finish today. Are you disappointed?
@Slyfrequency - Patrick boasted about her "dead-tyre" drive. Was that dramatic as much as she makes?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

The market will be closed on Saturday night. The race will begin on Monday night. No further reminders will be given.
Good luck and happy spending!

@kedy89 - A usual BRT race, but tell us about the different strategy of Silver Soul Racing and how they managed to rise up so much in the field
Several factors allowed us to pursue this strategy. Track characteristics, the race length, Bridgestone having the most durable tyre in the field. According to our calculations, the time saved by doing 1 or 2 stops less was more than we'd lose by running on higher fuel loads. The soft tyre was a gamble, but it just worked out.
This really was our best chance to get something of this race, if we had used the same strategy as the other teams we most likely wouldn't have been in a position to battle for a top 10 finish.

BRT - 5500cr
Engine test speed - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr
Next year upgrade x2 - 600cr
HUL speed x2 - 800cr
RIC focus - 400cr
RIC speed - 400cr
1800cr remaining

Silver Soul - 3300cr

Objective sponsor: points as sole customer of a tyre
Engine test - 500cr
Driver testing BRI - 800cr
Next year upgrade x2 - 600cr
1400cr remaining

It was indeed a hell of a drive by Vettel. The team praises his efforts. Our next target is a podium finish. As we see from our first race, that one is not so easy in this grid. But we will try and aim for the best. We are a winning team, not a backmarker!

Lamborghini for 3 races, 300cr
2X Durability Upgrade. That car wear is crazy and has to be eradicated!

@rubaru - Are you worried about Peterson's failure as you use the same engine?
It would seem to me Peterson was running pretty hard there at the end of the race trying to run away from Michelle, and it cost him his race. Ram F1 don't normally run that aggressive unless we are trying to build a gap or close one, so I'm not concerned about it. The A-M has been very good for us, putting the car in the mid-field instead of leading the back markers. We are very happy with the change from Riferra.

Marketplace
Budget (1600)
Nico Rosberg +2 Speed (800)
Jim Clark +2 Speed (800)
Bank (0)
Sponsors F, V

@Azabadaza - You were so close for a double points finish today. Are you disappointed?
Yeah I am pretty dissapointed, but I put the blame squarely on my shoulders. I didn't trust the engineer who said to turn the engine right down, instead I turned it down a little hoping that it would last the final two laps. The gamble obviously didn't pay off.

Buys:
+2 NYU ($600)
Driver testing Valentino Rossi ($800)
Bank: $50

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - Is it true that you will sell your team to Milos Ancevski at the end of this season?
I don't know if I want to sell my team to Milos after this season, but if anyone else than him are interested in taking over it than it's fine from me.

+1 tyre testing (400)
+1 driver training with Szisz (800)
save the rest...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 190 33.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 157 27.6%