RD Formula Manager - Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Audi - Do you regret pushing too hard in the final lap and missing those great points?

I mean, at the end everybody was pushing, so it was a kind of double issue. If I didn't push, it's likely we'd have slipped behind. Unfortunately we crashed, but that's racing, so no, I don't regret it. The race itself gives me a lot to hope for, pace looked very good, far better than last season, so there's definitely more opportunities to come

@Slyfrequency - It is fair to say that the team lacks pace compared to the last season. What went wrong? How will you bounce back?
Australia has never been our best track. We're trying a different approach for this season with a different engine. Plus there are a lot more teams to contend with this season.

Buys

Elysium
- Driver Testing - Schumacher - (800)

Dream Force
- Advanced Engine Testing - Speed & Reliability - (800)
- Nakajima - Speed (400)
(1200)

Last edited:
@rubaru - Do you think that late responses to the wetness changes prevented you from a possible top 5 finish today? Or your cars simply lack pace?

I don't think I had a late response. I wasn't getting optimal tyre wear today and needed to make the 2nd stint last as long as possible. We didn't really lose any places on the hards and made up whatever time I did lose after switching to the wet weather tyre. I'm not really sure what kept us slow today...maybe it was the rain, or the chassis, or the drivers had an off day.

At any rate, I need to skip the next race. I will be out of town and not really checking anything online for at least a week. If someone wants to substitute for me, that would be great.

@Sasha Jednak - Must be a great feeling to score so strongly in a return after a long break. Your setup seems weak as well. Will we see Red Nights battling for podium this year?
To be honest, we were a bit lucky with late SC. This was pre season test for us, we tried different things and in the end even got decent results. Now we can start looking for performances. For start helping to develope the engine.
@kedy89 @Audi , if everyone are okay with it I can post updates for you if you can’t make it? What I did before when I miss the race was I just give fixed pace and pitstop laps.

@kedy89 @Audi , if everyone are okay with it I can post updates for you if you can’t make it? What I did before when I miss the race was I just give fixed pace and pitstop laps.
Cheers mate, but I'll just give my orders for the whole race on Wednesday evening. Gonna be fun :D

BRT 4650cr
Engine test reliability 500cr
Revolutionary research 3500cr
Durability upgrade 500cr

Silver Soul 2950cr
Ferrari 3 races 1000cr
Quali upgrade x2 1000cr
Engine test 500cr
Bellof tyre mastery 400cr

@ME9Swe - It was one of the best debut race performances I have ever seen. However, the safety car ruined everything for you. Are you satisfied with the performances today?

Like, we can take a lot of positives from this race. We had the Quali pace, and we defiantly had the race pace. The team should be very happy with this race despite the safety car problems. and like always, the guys should be working there hardest till the next race, Theres always something to work on!

@Azabadaza - Hulkenberg stated that today's result does not show the true performance of your cars. Is it true? More to come?
Absolutely. We were terrible on the pit wall today. Our chief engineer just discovered tinder, so he wasn't present today. I then had to chase him through Melbourne to get him back into the pits. This caused him to put the wrong tyres on Rossi, a move which we fired him for :roflmao:.

But in all seriousness, a super dooper busy week at work caused me to miss a couple updates, severely hurting a) our strategy, and b) our chances of finishing. Next week shouldn't be nearly as busy at work, so hopefully I won't be missing updates as regularly.

Buys:
2 races Aston Martin engines ($600)

@Jimlaad43 - A great recovery in the final lap. Does this first race performance give you hope?
Not really, Tobi is still way ahead of everyone (as boringly usual), so we're stuck fighting for best of the rest. Still, with Reliability being the main concern for the Delacroix engines, it was a good showing for us.

$3300
Engine Testing (Power) $500
Driver Testing (Rosenqvist) $800

Fuel Upgrade $600
Pitstop (Rosenqvist) $400
Durability $500
Qualifying $500

$600 from Red Night
Speed (Heidfeld) $400

Last edited:
Red Night
Money - 1850cr

Delacroix engines for 2 races - 600cr
Advanced engine testing (Speed, Reliability) - 800cr
Vettel Tyre Mastery x1 - 400cr
Total - 1800cr
Money left - 50cr

Thunderstorm Racing
Money - 1700cr

Ferrari for 3 races - 1000cr
Chassis - 500cr
Total - 1500cr
Money left - 200cr

Not really, Tobi is still way ahead of everyone (as boringly usual), so we're stuck fighting for best of the rest. Still, with Reliability being the main concern for the Delacroix engines, it was a good showing for us.

$3300
Engine Testing (Power) $500
Driver Testing (Rosenqvist) $800

Fuel Upgrade $600
Pitstop (Rosenqvist) $400
Durability $500
Qualifying $500

$600 from Red Night
Speed (Heidfeld) $400
giphy.gif

@Aidan Keranen - Once again, an unlucky season opener for your teams. But Hakkinen's pace seemed promising, would not you say?
Yeah we're never going to get anywhere with these things happening. I just don't get it sometimes. To lose Button means that we've lost money which means that some of the decisions made in round 1 are nullified from here on in compared to competitors.
2 seasons in a row I get cucked in the first round for no reason.

2KF1 (1950 after RRR engines)
engine upgrade (speed)
Hakkinen driver testing
Hakkinen x1 concentration

KM
Watson x2 overtaking
Watson driver testing
risky research

3700cr

Fuel upgrade (600)
DUrability upgrade (500)
Engine testing (500)
Driver testing for Simona (800)
Michele Speed (400)
Michele Overtaking (400)

=500cr left

Time to start the season proper!

Marketplace is Closed

Testing Results:
upload_2018-6-12_4-7-46.png

And Bahrain GP weekend begins! Forecast and Track Condition Below:
upload_2018-6-12_4-10-43.png

Practice/Qualifying orders should be sent until Wednesday night. Then the race will begin. Good luck all!

Lap 1.

Danica, Push,High.

Dixon, Give all, High.

lap 2.

Danica, Steady, high, use ERS.

Dixon, Push, Medium, Driver Ability Pace Up.

P.s. I gave Race Orders early 'cuz I afraid that I will miss the beginning of the race due to exam.

Well, looks like the revolutionary research has much more balanced rewards. If that was 4 chassis my risky would have meant nothing.
At least we're catching up a bit now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 69 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 59 29.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 38 18.8%
  • Watch party