RD Formula Pro Series S5 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ikOI.png

RDFPC Season 5 discussion thread

Expect some info this week. The teaser is no longer from importance. Came across some difficulties and needed to change
Year we use is between Season 3 and Season 4. ;)

Will release the base mod also this week. Is stripped down to only one car. And is with special custom made sounds.
And some rFm changes (Qually and class changes). Before the League starts we gonna race also a couple of times with it.

Later i also will release all the tracks. But i still need to change banners on the circuit etc. :)

Expect some info this week. The teaser is no longer from importance. Came across some difficulties and needed to change
Year we use is between Season 3 and Season 4. ;)

Will release the base mod also this week. Is stripped down to only one car. And is with special custom made sounds.
And some rFm changes (Qually and class changes). Before the League starts we gonna race also a couple of times with it.

Later i also will release all the tracks. But i still need to change banners on the circuit etc. :)

3 sessions in qual?
Warm Up Lap to heat up tires?
Supersofts, and Softs in one weekend, hards and super hards in another? (Fixed upgrades)

bufPZ.png

League: RDFPC
Season: 5 (2011)
Number of drivers: 30
League day: Sunday
Game required: rFactor (v1.255)
Mod required: RDFPC FSONE 2008

We are going back one year in terms of car use. To 2008. And we will use as base FSONE 2008. But the mod is stripped down to only one car (McLaren) and has custom sounds.
This will be our main car, where all drivers can make a skin for when they are chosen to be in the League. Also this year we dont have a teamchampionship.
But offcourse drivers are allowed to use their teamcolours. But there are no points given for teams.

Another change is that the race day is switched from Saturday to Sunday.

We run a 7 round championship with full distance. The calender will not follow the real F1.
And we see only two tracks return from Season 4. Also all tracks will have custom banners.

Schedule:

Practice: 17:30 GMT
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT
Warm Up: 18:50 GMT
Race: 19:00 GMT

For the last 3 rounds the GMT will change, But this will not affect the event start at your local time. Event start time (local) will be the same for the whole season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%