RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlon Lins and Felix Luding have been removed from the league. No absence report sent before the race and no communication afterwards. Not the gentlemen standards we are used to here.

Licensed membership pending

Driver Name:rahula armstrong
Team:buddhist
Read and understood all RDOWC Information

i would love to get into online racing,i just dont know how to do it,does it cost anything,do i need the game on my hard drive,basically i know absolutely nothing of how to do this,please help me.thanks
Hi mate,

Maybe its better to get some experience first in our racing club events or on public servers. I don't feel very comfortable to sign somebody for a league with no online experience at all :)

This is not the right thread to answer this but okay here it goes. Racing at RD is always free for all or our licensed members. We organize club and league races for various games and via the multiplayer lobby in the game you can connect to our servers via the passwords we provide for our online races.

You can sign up for events in the various threads that hold information about our upcoming races and start driving :)

Thank so much again Jari and Toby for the great coverage! Some good fair hard racing seen.

Unfortunately a few drivers should really take a close look on the video how their driving style actually is, as a few people weren't having their best day it seems.

It was good fun practising and also being on TS. There are some guys though that are really hard to understand. :D

James managed to drive almost half a second faster than me, having bought the game just yesterday, so we have a new contender for victories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 5 10.2%