RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can anyone help me i get an f3 hdv mismatch when i join the f3 server i had adjusted the hdv file to see if i could put fuel in on pit stops , and it works problem is i cannot join the server anymore even after i changed the file back to normal , do i have to redownload the whole game cheers noel:eek:

I have had an issue with the online server tonight .

I have joined and a couple of things have happened , The server is showing 29 ping (i think thats good)
1) When taking to the track from the pit ,I get frame rate drop every 4-5 secs , It looks like its stuttering and makes it impossible to drive .Its Lag I am sure .
2) When i click on the green Icon to jump in to the vehicle is stops working all together and i get a windows message box saying program stopped working ..Close now

But when i try Offline it works fine no problems .

Any idea,s ?

*Edit

I have returned to the server while its empty and its ok . I hope its ok for Wednesday

I had exactly the same problems as Matt when joining the server tonight.
After a few game crashes I was finally able to do some laps though.

Another problem was the the rev counter on my virtual wheel.
Only the upper half of the lights were working actually.

Added the updated skinpack to my GSC install.
Everything else is unchanged.

Guys my wife is going into hospital from Tuesday to Friday of an emergency op. Visiting hours should allow me to be home before end of practice. I may or may not have an issue for this event only.

Unfortunately I won´ t be back in time for the race start at Jacarepagua on Wedensday, 12th.

Plz put me on the reserve list for the last two races as I don´t want to keep other drivers from being able to participate in the championship.

Driver Name:rahula armstrong
Team:buddhist
Read and understood all RDOWC Information

i would love to get into online racing,i just dont know how to do it,does it cost anything,do i need the game on my hard drive,basically i know absolutely nothing of how to do this,please help me.thanks

Haha, first league win since 2007 I think :) Excellent race and the first 18 laps were nerve wrecking!!!! Like driving as a train so close.

The club race on this track a few months ago was awesome but this one was even better. Thanks all for another nice evening!

I had a good qualifying, narrowly missed out on a front row spot. P3
In the race I had an excellent start once again but I locked up into the first corner, blocking Bram and going over the grass. What followed were some spectacular laps with many overtakings and close calls. I touched one yellow car but I could absolutely not avoid it. When Bram and Kenneth pitted I knew I was going for a no-stop strategy again. I had to save tyres though, and the balance of the car was not too good. Bram was too fast for me but I could bring it home safe in 2nd place. Grats Bram, and another excellent RPM result.

About lapping other drivers: Really, really fair this time. :) In the end when my tyres were worn, Stefan even un-lapped himself.

BTW: The way these races finish are always weird. Last time only Simon and me where shown in the lead lap, this time only Bram. But I'm sure I was only 15 sec. behind him. Anyway, 18 pts, let's go to Santa Cruz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 9.5%