RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wing was 27F / 37R , then i went to 15F / 27R , no difference at all, seriously the wings don't make a difference, so therefor im going for 40/40 better to be safe then sorry in league races :) i want to finish! not be a spectacle on Live TV viewed by millions around the world (haha if only)

I went from 40/40 (the default) to running 11/10 thinking that I was going to skate all over the track, but instead grip was still pretty good, but at the same time, I didn't see a great deal of additional speed out of it.
What's your experience? is it worth running a low wing? My times, poor as they were didn't show any difference.

Same here. Not a big difference on grip, not a big difference on top speed. So better to spend time on the mechanical part of the setup :D

I fear for my spine and the loss of my front and back wing. :p
It should be a great race If at least my front and back wing are in working order after this race. :)
I know my spine in goner. :roflmao:

Same here m8 but lots of pills before the race helps :)

Or should i say it makes you not care so much about your driving style :O_o:

Seeing as my name isnt included in the skin pack, i tried tho enter the server using one of the normal F3 models but i was kick with the message that my car wasnt recognised.
Whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 420 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 263 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.8%
Back