RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are already passing the 25 persons that have signed up for the league I think its best we decide who enters the group 1 server based on recent activity in the GSC racing club and previous leagues.

Unless we hit the 50 signups of course so we can open a second server, that would be even cooler :)

No, but i think its fair that we first take a look at the drivers that finished the entire season last year and active members of the current club.

Also there will be plenty of people not showing up as always so no worries :D

I want to sign up for the RD Open Wheel Championship S2 and I have read, understood and agreed to the RaceDepartment League Regulations.

I see you put me on the list already Bram. Thanks. I thought I'd just better do this anyway. :p

Im in server now. Is there any way to get a track map up atall ?? Will help me learn track a lot easier. ;)

I seem to have either cockpit view or some strange streeeeeetched view from above the helmet position, or just the whole screen. No normal "Hood" or "Nose" view , so you can see the front wing and wheels ... ?

Yes Bram cheers. I ask, as I have already assigned my buttons. The views I mention are the only ones other than swingman. I would have thought they'd accomodate all view. Dissapointing but never-the-less the SIM itself is great, really liking it.

With regards to track map, I dont think there is this option! This Londrina track im trying to learn atm has almost every apex over a crest! Gona take me 6months to learn! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 470 70.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 307 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 136 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 27.1%
Back