RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people. I still cant seem to get the track map up on my screen but by pressing all of the buttons on keyboard I have come accross some seat adjustment setting. Use the key "P" to adjust seat height. Try the keys around it also for seat to move backwards and forwards. Ok so my head is sticking out of the cockpit by 2 foot. Hahaha but its great for my FOV. Looking forward to this League kicking off. This Game really is sooo underated, I would have no qualms in playing this just as much as Race Series. And I have my wheel setting just perfect now. I also use the same Logi Profile for Race and GCS. :)

RDOWC.jpg

Flyer is ready! How about you?

Hello people. I still cant seem to get the track map up on my screen but by pressing all of the buttons on keyboard I have come accross some seat adjustment setting. Use the key "P" to adjust seat height. Try the keys around it also for seat to move backwards and forwards. Ok so my head is sticking out of the cockpit by 2 foot. Hahaha but its great for my FOV. Looking forward to this League kicking off. This Game really is sooo underated, I would have no qualms in playing this just as much as Race Series. And I have my wheel setting just perfect now. I also use the same Logi Profile for Race and GCS. :)
do you realise you can just assign keys to adjust your seat? no need to go pushing every single button on your keyboartd your end up messing more things up.

The map button? oh that's easy, it's numpad 0

im looking forward to this league big time, i hope the driving is very exciting and clean like last season.

Bram that Flyer is awesome :)

RDOWC.jpg

Please read this post carefully!

Skinning Guidelines
Every driver of the RDOWC must compete with an own skin. Every skin must contain your racing number which you must register here in this thread.

If you can't make a skin yourself, there is a simple solution:
Get a Racedepartment car! Like last season, I will paint some Racedepartment skins which you can use.

Just fill out the following form and post in this thread:
Code:
Name:
Nationality:
1st preferred number:
2nd preferred number:
RD skin: yes/no (delete one of the options)

A list with which number you have is at the end of this post, and I will keep it updated. BTW there are no mandatory logos, but a Racedepartment logo always looks awesome on your car.

If any problems occur, or if you simply don't send in a skin, it is also okay to use the standard Reiza skins.

When your skin is finished, upload it to two or more filehosters (Rapidshare, Mediafire, Gamefront etc etc) and post the link in the skinning thread. Not only at one hoster please. You never know what your government is going to do next.
When you fix something and re-upload your skin, ALWAYS make a new post. Otherwise I might miss it.

Deadline: July 2nd, 12:00 AM GMT
I don't want to make an update, so you better check if all files work BEFORE the deadline ends.

If you want to share pictures of your skin, please take the media thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdowc-s2-media.52567/

Templates
If you don't have the F3 template here is where I found it (thx Patrick!):
http://sim-racing-evolution.fr/downloads/root/skins/GSC/f3_template_reiza.rar

Skinpack
We will have a skinpack, that means you should not download all the skins posted in the thread yourself, but I will collect them and pack them. The skinpack will be released here on July 4th. Everyone must install the skinpack. More detailed informations will follow.

Questions?
For any skinning-related questions you can always contact me via Conversation. For any other RDOWC questions please contact Bram Hengeveld.

Number list
1 - Bram Hengeveld
2 - Robert Wiesenmüller
3 - Ramon Alonso
7 - Thomas Stauer
8 - Jonas Lex
9 - David Noden (RD skin - 009)
11 - Diogo Macedo
16 - Conny Naslund
18 - Rickard Norgren
22 - Scott Webber
23 - Dave Begley
24 - Lars Brugman (RD skin)
26 - Claes Axelsson (RD skin)
32 - Alexandre Sene
36 - David Dominguez (RD skin)
42 - Reto Christiani
44 - Luke Walsh
45 - Jason Lancett (RD skin)
57 - Rudy van Buren (RD skin)
70 - Stefan Woudenberg
71 - Jari Vinnari
72 - Mat Venn
75 - Reiko Arnold
78 - Philip Antonia
79 - Henri Viirok
99 - Kieron Swart
101 - Rasmus Tali
111 - Ivar Kalamees
514 - Christopher Vrettos (RD skin)
618 - Bill Devery (RD skin)
909 - Anthony Levene (RD skin)

Have fun,
Robert Wiesenmüller

it's amazing how everyone comeso ut of the woord work to race in the league and not racing club events.

it's going to be very good like last year's racing, so close and exciting while 99% of the driving was so clean.

Thanks for this bram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%