RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this time there can not be any hanging around in the server, there are 49 drivers in a track that has only 25 spots... Too bad, i'm a big hangaround..Better to get my time and exit... Also joining in just to check times is not good, creates lagspikes.

If you want to "hang around" with some friends or fellow drivers, join the test server. There is 1 official RD test server up and running, and if you look through the public servers, there is one for Silverstone R8 as well. There you can "hang around"

There will be only 24 slots available, since either Remco or myself will be present as well to keep an eye on things. We shall keep track on presence on the servers as well.

Offcourse, it is not a superpole or something like that, so you are able to drive multiple laps. However, actual practice is to be done on the other servers, and this is just for the hotlaps.

Chatting of any kind on the qualification server is totaly forbidden! So if you want to have a social time, go to the practice server :)

Signups are closed now. All signups will be checked and evaluted. After the pre-qualification, all cars will be distributed, and the list will be published, so you can all go and work on the skins :)

There will be a test server and a hotlap server?
One staff member takes overwatch at the hotlap server and notes these hotlaps?

No Ricardo you are not completely correct there :).

Yes, there are 2 test servers at this moment.
1 is offical RD server, with server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTCPR
Second one is a public server, no password, Silverstone AudiR8

Those are the 2 places where you can practice with fellow members of friends.

In regards of the hotlaps.

Either Remco or myself will be around during the complete time the server is open. We are there just to keep an eye out on the track. If people f.i. make 40 laps on the qualification server, while the server gets full, we shall address them to make room for others to qualifiy. We are NOT taking notes about Hot Laps!!!!, we just make sure that everybody can join and gets an opportunity to do his laps.

You have to send your hotlap replay file to either Remco or me. We will review those laps, and create the 2 divisons. You can find those replay files at:
C:\Documents and Settings\{YOURNAME}\My documents\SimBin\RACE 07\ReplayData

We will supply the email addresses to where those files have to be send on the qualification day.

You can if you want to :)

We will look at each lap, and since a lap lasts at least 1.30, we have some time during the lap to put your name in a excel sheet, and put the time behind it :) Works more easy for us to get all in the correct divisions.

So you can, but it is not mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%