RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Old Man Team ( Portugal - EUA ) invites a 3rd pilot for booking.

On 05/11, I will not be able to participate, because I have a family marriage .

Our preference goes to the oldest driver possible, as We

Car - Nissan Nismo GT3

I can help with setup

We will be happy to make that part of our Team Old Man

await response

Edit, Jose will be our manager. Team Old Man......

I will be car # 54. LOL If you are very old and watched American TV back then. You would know the following statement about two cops. "Car 54 where are you". Very funny show back when...

Skins must be in by 28th of this month. Today is the 14th. We have 14 days...... Boy I am sharp today! I even remember my home telephone number without checking my cell phone. LOL

I sometimes have bad days and can't remember personal data like my home phone number. I can't wait to see how life is for me in ten years. I hope I remember my family. But right now I want to kick some XXXX in my new league car. LOL

"See Ya"
Jay

Last edited:
Skin size is restricted to 2048 x 2048 or less. 1024 x 1024. Use templates provided. Leave number plates alone except for adding car number. Don't move number plate to other place on car. Just fill in your car number.

Its all in the rules. Good to read rules over and over again a few times. Manager is responsible for teammates. If teammates are very bad..... They and Manager can lose Premium membership. Everyone should read the rules carefully. Manager is responsible for teammates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK guys, Team Old Man is looking for a third racer who will get to race his or her share of races. Full team membership, same as first two members. Help with setups and all other duties as a full member.

Please contact Jose if interested.

Jose, I would like "
SEE YA! " painted on the rear of my car, thanks.

Thanks

Last edited:
@pjlee1998 and @Kacper Kolodziejczyk, can I count with your support and bless?

(I didn't tag Dylan as I'm dealing with him either way in this league :p)

Lorenzo Bonder
I - 63 years and Jay Beckwith - 62 years, already formed Team Old Man
You want to be our 3rd reserve driver?
Car Nissan Nismo GT3
I will NOT be able to participate in the 3rd race - 05 (11/2016) as I have a family marriage

You agree to be our reserve driver?

I wait for You

Lorenzo Bonder
I - 63 years and Jay Beckwith - 62 years, already formed Team Old Man
You want to be our 3rd reserve driver?
Car Nissan Nismo GT3
I will NOT be able to participate in the 3rd race - 05 (11/2016) as I have a family marriage

You agree to be our reserve driver?

I wait for You
Thanks for invite Jose, but I'm already commited to Talking Door Racing as a backup (of the backup of the backup) driver slot already. Plus who's going to commentate this league if not me and Dylan?

Thanks for invite Jose, but I'm already commited to Talking Door Racing as a backup (of the backup of the backup) driver slot already. Plus who's going to commentate this league if not me and Dylan?
Is this going to be broadcast live and commentated?
giphy.gif

Hi. Is anyone still searching for a driver?
I am interested to drive.

I prefer the following GT3 cars
Lamborghini Huracan
Mclaren 650s
Nissan GTR

I have a slot open in a Huracan.

Manager name: Quentis Gillispie (Quentis Gillispie)
Team Name: STR Racing
Nationality: USA

Number Car#1: 63
Number Car#2: 16 (open)

Car make and model: Lamborghini Huracan GT3

Hello!

I would like to join, if it's still possible! :) I really like the Lambo!

Oh, i just saw, that You already found someone.. sorry! :)

Sky Speed Sports looking for 3 pilots (2 main pilots, 1 reserve/test pilot) for this league. Won't race myself. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN ATTEND ALL RACES
I offer good looking free skins, a dedicated page on my website, some subscriber treats and my eternal gratitude.
my website : skyspeedskins
Currently racing in ACRL GT3 with the 488,
Examples of current cars,
View attachment 151658 View attachment 151663 View attachment 151661 View attachment 151662

Hello!

I would like to join, if it's still possible! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 252 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%