RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server has been restarted with race settings.
60 laps will be race distance, as an average of 1min of 30 sec is expected from the leaders.

Password hasn't changed again, as it worked out well last time.

@Rakun I have a last minute problem and I think I will not have the time to come back for the start of the race :(. You can take the #17 for Priority MotorSport if you want.

Or anyone else. Anyway, I will be back just enough to look the race.
That's very unfortunate :( . I wish i could but as of this morning, my CPU started troubling the computer and right now i am not able to complete even a lap. It overheats and causes my PC to shut down. I am having a terrible day.

Our team was fast, T2 incident which i don't know if i was at fault or not made me drop from 6th to 24th and i managed to climb up again to 6th.

I hit Geof again because he lost it on the 2nd to last corner but i could not avoid, i only released my throttle, if i pressed the brake i would spin too, that turn is a bitch.

Replay link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/reskhx

Last edited:
Havent seen what happened on those 2 first corners, but I felt like everyone was indending to push me of the track :D
My rift went crazy in the second half and couldnt do my normal laps for about 10 laps. But the last laps were awesome. Thx Geoffrey for this fight. My attack was to late I guess, so I gave you the position back. Sorry for this. Thx all for racing.
Pierre.... how did you do so fast pitstop :( You knocked me down with this ;)
Congrats for the winners

Not happy about what happened in lap 49 from the (two) drivers of behind, really. As I was battling with Fuller on the middle of the track. I put out an investigation (PM) already on that, definately deserves one.
(turn '3')

There was another sudden(unexpected) hard move from someone else in the beginning of the race as well (up the hill), reported it in detailed way as well. But that was quite a 'minor' one compared to that other case.
(turn '2')

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 1 12.5%