RD GT Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.
I would like to know if it works fine.
You don't have artefacts or blurry things? Image is clear?
No artefacts or blurry and it works very good! Can't imagine to drive without it anymore!
But don't expect the resolution like you look on a monitor!
However AC is one of the best looking games in VR and immersion makes up for it and more! For me at least of course.

Who uses an oculus or htc here?
Rift here too. Stuck at 45 fps for some reason in this race although I lowered my gfx settings..

@Flammenjc we all make mistakes :)
I saw you were a bit on the super-aggressive side throughout the race though. Patience is rewarded in long distance races. Since you have the speed, you'll be able to overtake cleanly without forcing cars outside the road. The first crash costed me 2 places and a damaged rear wing. I avoided a 2nd crash with you by letting you use all the road available (and a couple of meters outside the lines too :p). Had I not backed up at that point, we'd end up on a spectacular high speed crash costing more places for both of us.

Anyways it was a fun race except these 2 incidents with Jake and another 2 incidents with lapped cars. The first one costed me 5 seconds to get rid of a guy that was just blocking the road for no apparent reason and the second one involved a McLaren that rear ended me 2 corners after I lapped it.

tl;dr My race was far from boring :D :D

See you in the next race guys!

Last edited:
Rift here too. Stuck at 45 fps for some reason in this race although I lowered my gfx settings..

@Flammenjc we all make mistakes :)
I saw you were a bit on the super-aggressive side throughout the race though. Patience is rewarded in long distance races. Since you have the speed, you'll be able to overtake cleanly without forcing cars outside the road. The first crash costed me 2 places and a damaged rear wing. I avoided a 2nd crash with you by letting you use all the road available (and a couple of meters outside the lines too :p). Had I not backed up at that point, we'd end up on a spectacular high speed crash costing more places for both of us.

Anyways it was a fun race except these 2 incidents with Jake and another 2 incidents with lapped cars. The first one costed me 5 seconds to get rid of a guy that was just blocking the road for no apparent reason and the second one involved a McLaren that rear ended me 2 corners after I lapped it.

tl;dr My race was far from boring :D :D

See you in the next race guys!

You didn't have two incidents with me, only one. I had the inside line into the penultimate corner, so it was down to you to yield it correctly, if you turned in too early and almost hit me, sorry but that's on you. [But having said this, I haven't checked the replay of this specific incident, so don't take my comments as 100%]

I don't feel I was super-aggresive. I was aggressive, yes, but I had to be to make my 2 stops work.

But lets set something straight
I always race with the intention not even to dent another guys bumper, contact between drivers disgusts me but it gets hard not to make contact when people don't realize that BEING passed actually holds a big level of responsibility. And instead of yielding the corner and the line when someone is clearly going for a move, they treat others as if they don't exist at all, start moving in the braking zones, almost causing crashes or they just straight-up turn over you.

That being said, I was having huge lag spikes, so it was, at times, very difficult for me to position the car as accurately as I would have liked and that's also why my start was so poor. So I'm not ruling out that I could have been at fault.

and another 2 incidents with lapped cars. The first one costed me 5 seconds to get rid of a guy that was just blocking the road for no apparent reason and the second one involved a McLaren that rear ended me 2 corners after I lapped it.
That second one could have been me, up the hill / braking to tun no.2. ;) Nothing to talk about I think, slight touch at the back of your car, almost did not cost you any time at all or even position or whatever else.
I was just braking quite normally at my braking point and ended up at your back somehow. That was not intentionally, or willed (I can gurantee you, I had no reason for that). :)
-
I've only overseen toprider Jake in the Huracan one time in the mirros, as he was lapping my car for the second time. That was in the last laps of the race after the incident in lap 49, as my soft tires were still overheated* from spinning the car around (*impossible to drive, or drive quick without spinning out) to driving direction again (2x in total), and I was still gusted of that kamikaze driver which caused all this in lap 49 + somewhere else with my mind / just driving the race to the checkered flag, almost wanted to quit from the server at that time :).
But Jake managed to overtake my car without a problem, as he attacked I immediately drove aside to leave room for his attack.
So, to make it shorter ;): Just wanted to mention a "Sry".. for that not recognizing Jake coming / approaching, nothing else than that basically/originally.

Last edited:
Sorry to whoever I pushed away in a corner on turn 3 or 4 ( don't remember ). I've been touched a little bit before, that was literally nothing but then I stressed and forgot to brake. Definitly is my bad.

Personally as a ultimate rookie on sim racing I liked this race anyway and I guess I'll have to improve for the next one :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry to whoever I pushed away in a corner on turn 3 or 4 ( don't remember ). I've been touched a little bit before, that was literally nothing but then I stressed and forgot to brake. Definitly is my bad.

Personally as a ultimate rookie on sim racing I liked this race anyway and I guess I'll have to improve for the next one :thumbsup:
I'll take this Opportunity to commend you. You did your own race and didn't get in anyones way. So from now it will only get better. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 10.5%