RD IndyCar Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no more In.... still a lot of question wihout answers so mean wont be really good as game..

stil dont know if Gp4 or Rfactor sims... i need to be driver as well to be a manager... not like that... The car template where is he i wont look all 10 pages to find it..... so have fun

Ok this has been all my fault, I haven't done a good enough job.

@Aidan Keranen send them as a JPG file

I'm no more In.... still a lot of question wihout answers so mean wont be really good as game..

stil dont know if Gp4 or Rfactor sims... i need to be driver as well to be a manager... not like that... The car template where is he i wont look all 10 pages to find it..... so have fun

Sorry to hear and sorry I haven't done a good enough

@Jimlaad43 is it worth starting the thread again with all the budgets and that in the first post so it's all a lot more organised

Hey, woah. Don't take this wrong mate, we're just used to having these things, whereas you are about 1-2 months into the Forum Games section.
We aren't saying that you're doing anything wrong, we just want to see these things that can make the game overall better and easier to relate to.
e.g. having a teams table, linking the templates in the opening post. These things make it easier for us and thus a better game to be in

Hey, woah. Don't take this wrong mate, we're just used to having these things, whereas you are about 1-2 months into the Forum Games section.
We aren't saying that you're doing anything wrong, we just want to see these things that can make the game overall better and easier to relate to.
e.g. having a teams table, linking the templates in the opening post. These things make it easier for us and thus a better game to be in

Don't worry I'm not taking this the wrong way. I'll get used to this soon don't worry :)

I'll sort out the original post or create a different thread just to organise things because it's all a bit jumbled at he moment :)

My suggestion is to get everything sorted behind the scenes. Make sure you have some tables etc. ready to go in as soon as you can edit again.
If that is taking a while, for sure post some pics in the thread, a mod might be able to edit them in the first post for you.

But definitely, if you have everything sorted behind the scenes first, it'll be fine.

tnl9cdo-jpg.96380
isn't Black suppose to drive for Rawenwest with Lesley? The template works that you gotta put the driver next to his teammates, like this:
team 1 - driver 1
driver 2
driver 3
team 2 - driver 1
(even if team 1 doesn't have 3 drivers, yes, you gotta do it like that). That is why Andy doesn't even have a budget :laugh: Just delete him and place him again below Lesley.
Were there newcomers too? Don't forget to add those when/if needed. ;)
Manufacter price is automatically included in the new budget.

I hope to begin a trend of people buying stuff? If not, I'm the only one who actually bought something :cool:

+10 RC Speed
+2 Speed (pitcrew)
+2 Qualifying
I think that's 2200$
PS: May I know what are the maximum values?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%